• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More restraint than I would have had.

And here in Canada the homeowner would be charged for "Brandishing a Firearm" to which his collection would be seized and he'd be arrested and lose his savings and any future, simply in fighting for what is RIGHT.

But I'm not bitter.

There's GOTTA be a better way. Scum such as these attackers should forfeit all rights of possession and they should be parted out to others who need organs and tissues. All profits from sales should go to the aggrieved intended victims.

I would have dropped that dude when he turned and came in the house but I have a wife and child in the house, and I live in Texas with castle doctrine to protect me

I really like this series and have seen this specific episode before. Good for the homeowner, way to be calm. I’m not sure I could have stayed calm enough not to shoot

And here in Canada the homeowner would be charged for "Brandishing a Firearm" to which his collection would be seized and he'd be arrested and lose his savings and any future, simply in fighting for what is RIGHT.

But I'm not bitter.

There's GOTTA be a better way. Scum such as these attackers should forfeit all rights of possession and they should be parted out to others who need organs and tissues. All profits from sales should go to the aggrieved intended victims.
Move out of Canada

But I'm not bitter.

Many countries including most of Europe are like that.
If you try to defend yourself from someone that is trying to rob/rape/murder you, you'll be in worse trouble than them and the police / judges will be tossing the book at you for hurting the poor criminal.

It's pretty much because they want to make sure everybody is full on sheep, no defending yourself lest you get any ideas about growling back at your overlords. Pretty much from old feudal times... die like a good little sheep so they can process the crime scene and put up a scary number about why the populace needs even more "control"...