• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes More Tangent Theta TT525P Gen 3 XR are coming in!

Here's the reticle card floating around so far... More details to be posted as we get them.

46935081_2407557409286758_7618826848398475264_n.png

Has there been any word put out regarding this reticle in their other models? Particularly their 3-15M?

When other manufacturers are utilizing .030-.035 mil lines (and S&B's new MIL-LRR is .020) it's a real head scratcher to me why TT decided to go with a .07 center dot. The dot in my 525i is HALF that size. Anything past 500y and I wish it was a little smaller. I can't imagine a dot twice the size of mine. I really want to like this reticle, but it's a big miss for me. I'll be interested to hear user feedback.

Reactions: bjay
This is sorta personal. I am finding that anything smaller than 0.05 might be a bit small for me at magnifications I normally shoot at. Smaller aiming points make more sense to me as you go higher up in mag.

ILya

Reactions: jonthomps
Possible reason

dawn and dusk; a larger reticle can be more prominent during these times.
more dynamic situations could allow for faster acquisition of the target.
and on really ugly hot days the reticle doesn't bleed out as much.

YMMV
Trevor

PrairieDeke is right, Go Big Tactical in Canada had 2, but only one left now.

I'd have made the whole MIL hashes the tall stadia instead of the dot, the way they did it is bizarre

I'd have made the whole MIL hashes the tall stadia instead of the dot, the way they did it is bizarre

I agree...I just can't get over how odd it looks.

This was crudely done in Paint, but I'd much rather have seen something like this:
Gen3XR-Revised_2.PNG

Reactions: fx77
I do have to say when it comes to customer service CSTactical is nothing but great. Richard is awesome to deal with, has some issues with one of my scopes, everything was taken care of awesome service!

Reactions: CSTactical