• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos More!

Re: More!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh how i love that blonde.</div></div>

+1,,,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That blond needs to patted down.... twice. </div></div>

Only twice?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coyote223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh how i love that blonde.</div></div>

+1,,, </div></div>

+2!! Perfection!!
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soups1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shwing.... </div></div>

Couldn't agree more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fritz24</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coyote223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh how i love that blonde.</div></div>

+1,,, </div></div>

+2!! Perfection!!
cool.gif
</div></div>

+3

Damn perverts, that someones daughter. Luckily I don't have one. More daughter pics please.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That blond needs to patted down.... twice. </div></div>

Only twice? </div></div>
I'll be 51 tomorrow.
Three times and we're in EMT territory
smirk.gif

I just wish to clarify my statement. I am wanting her to hold a Glock in her OTHER hand!!

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That blond needs to patted down.... twice. </div></div>

Only twice? </div></div>
I'll be 51 tomorrow.
Three times and we're in EMT territory
smirk.gif
</div></div>

Happy early B-day Tucker. I think that blond would make a wonderful B-day gift. Wouldn't you say so?

Deborah (the brunette with the .45) takes the cake by a long shot.

very nice indeed, i would rate her a 2 on the budweiser scale. that equates to how many clydsdale horses it would take to pull me off her!!!!

Ill take #2 please thank you..

Do you guys accept check
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D Mat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will take 2 of each. </div></div>

Me too!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mrgreentie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh how i love that blonde. </div></div>

+2</div></div>

x2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Desert-Rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone said there's a pistol in that picture somewhere? </div></div>

I'm having a hard time finding it also...

I DEMAND POSTERS AND CALENDARS!
It's been long enough.... It's starting to hurt. The blonde girl is stunning, she must be sent to Australia for T&E.

Now..... Please?
laugh.gif