• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mornin' from UK

tac foley

Private
Minuteman
Nice to be here after being a lurker for many years. I only have one practical/tactical rifle, sad to say, my old and trusty Krico 650SS + Nightforce NSX, and it's only going to be sold by my grieving widow, but I have a total of seven centre-fire rifles and seven .22 rifles here in UK, part from my BP stuff. I'm happy to learn from my better-informed fellow-posters, and, as a writer on ten other US, Canadian and UK-based fora and president of the Vintage Classic Rifle Association of Ireland, happy to dish out the skinny on shooting here in the UK or in the Republic of Ireland.

On the plus side, we are frequent visitors to Oregon as well as my family in Ontario, so it's not all gloom on the shooting front - in fact, things are looking up like crazy here in UK - our club has a three-year waiting list...

tac

I heard that March is the go to Scope in Europe, is that true? Have you been able to handle any NightForce scopes and how do you think they compare with Euro Glass. Be honest now.