• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Mossberg MVP LR in 6.5 Creedmoor with 1550 rounds ammo.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    As above.

This would be a good, reasonable, intro to 6.5 CM long range.

Mossberg MVP LR with +/- 300 rounds down the tube. By reviews this is a sub MOA rifle with the right ammo...which I have for sale as well. The target shown (6 shots @ 100yds in a mild crosswind), was my first time shooting this rifle after sight in. The guy I bought it from told me he was hitting 12" steel easily at 1000 though Ive only had access to 100 yds. Since I got it Ive added a Jard 13oz trigger (will include the original IF I can find it) and a no name brake that works great. $750. Box, all paperwork included. Scope and bipod not included

***Ammo is all new unfired brass, will only sell with the rifle or after it sells and consists of:** Ill make a package deal for everything.

-1000 rounds (5 cases) of Creedmoor Sports 140 grain BTHP with all Hornady components $1.50 pre round
    -550 rounds of Hornady 140 grain BTHP 1.60 per round.

Check Ammo seek, the cheapest Hornady starts at $2.50 so this is not a gouge and you could buy the ammo and get the gun for free, so to speak. Can do Paypal F&F discreetly, or postal money order if you prefer. Local pick up welcome.

Shipping and insurance is extra.

1624479305037.png

SPECIFICATIONS
    Caliber6.5 Creedmoor
    Capacity10+1
    Barrel TypeMed. Bull, Fluted, Threaded
    Barrel Length22"
    Sight/BasePicatinny Rail
    Twist1:8
    LOP TypeFixed
    LOP13.25"
    Barrel FinishMatte Blued