• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivation Pics????

Re: Motivation Pics????

Ahhhhh, Man! Who screwed the pooch???

Just get rid of the offender and bring that back.

Please just tell me that it is taken down for maintenance or something...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Now I cant laugh at the same 900 pictures. Listen to people cry cause theres boobies, or wait to see what shank does next..

(ok I actually will miss the last part a little)

WTF did it go? It was just here earlier! This blows

Looks like it got deleted. It was at the top of the "Popular Topics" window thingie and now it's gonzo.

The internet lost a great thread today, RIP.

Someone needs to start a petition to bring it back!!!

I guess Shank just needs his very own thread.

There is only one good thing I can see about it being gone, I probably won't be cleaning Copenhagen grains, Crown and coke, and food out of my keyboard.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I have been following that thread for years as an anon and it always made my day. BRING IT BACK!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it's gone.. so am I. </div></div>

Uh-oh... Shank they just might want that.. be careful what ya wish for kinda deal

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it's gone.. so am I. </div></div>

Uh-oh... Shank they just might want that.. be careful what ya wish for kinda deal </div></div>

Frank and Mods are cool guys. No worries.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who is the culprit who f'd it all up for us?? </div></div>

My guess is that it's whoever got banned at the same time.

It could have just boiled down to a simple data storage issue or maybe the heavy traffic was causing bandwidth issues and had to go to keep the rest of the site going.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: montana</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No need to look at the hide everyday now.</div></div>

ha, agreed.....it was my nice escape from work....

Frank, please bring it back, just let us deal with whoever the douchbag who f'ed it up.....a lenchmob is healthy from time to time!

The motivational pic thread is gone???....
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/facys8m3i8k"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/facys8m3i8k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Which Feckwit took a brain fart then??

Ok who's not left in the room??!!

Was in a dark place a while back, and this was the only hole on the planet where I thought folks were saner then I was. Still drop in here first on log in...... Now What??!!

I'm sorry you were forced to pull it Frank

....pretty sure that it was the photo of the naked SG that somebody posted on the last page......can't remember screen name....

WTF..........The best stress relief on the net GONE!!!!!!!

Mick

Dr Evil has it hostage and wants one meeeeellion dollars for its safe release.

I too am saddened by our loss, when times were hard you could look to the thread for a laugh, now there's nothing but a void in my heart....

2sacf82.jpg

I am no techno wizard, and have always heard once it's on the internet you can take it back. But when the hit broads thread went away, I could go back in my old posts and still pull it up, Moto Pics Thread is no longer in my old posts list, someone else wanna check theirs?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look at it this way. It's a good excuse for everyone to re-find the same tired pics from the internet and repost them. It's not like all those weren't available before. </div></div>

no-no-no-HELL-NO.gif

Seems like it will not be that simple

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank, unlike Private Topics (wherein posts will always remain unless every user removes themselves from the topic), once a thread is deleted it (and it's posts) are completely purged from the database and there isn't really a way to restore it... With a backup and several hours of database diving one could technically re-add the posts manually to the database, but it'd take quite a bit of time to get the backup, download it, restore it to a separate database, dredge through for those posts, then re-insert them into the master database...</div></div>

Alright, Alright.

I confess. I did it however it was a complete accident. I was on my phone, there was a picture I tried to delete and I inadvertently deleted the entire thread.

I apologize for not stepping up immediately and being an ass about it. I felt guilty but I take responsibility for my actions.

Again, please accept my apology.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems like it will not be that simple

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank, unlike Private Topics (wherein posts will always remain unless every user removes themselves from the topic), once a thread is deleted it (and it's posts) are completely purged from the database and there isn't really a way to restore it... With a backup and several hours of database diving one could technically re-add the posts manually to the database, but it'd take quite a bit of time to get the backup, download it, restore it to a separate database, dredge through for those posts, then re-insert them into the master database...</div></div> </div></div>

I hear Darth Rob has free time...................

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alright, Alright.

I confess. I did it however it was a complete accident. I was on my phone, there was a picture I tried to delete and I inadvertently deleted the entire thread.

I apologize for not stepping up immediately and being an ass about it. I felt guilty but I take responsibility for my actions.

Again, please accept my apology.

</div></div>

blush.gif

Hey I have a novel idea!!! If the thread starts up again how about STOP (quoting)and re-posting the same pics over and over again with comments.

But hey! I'm sure that hasn't been mentioned before!!

you guys should just be motivated to make a new one then...or fill up v2.0

With all due respect, it's not the greatest loss this site could face...

While often entertaining and informative, I honestly think the topic's main points could have been attained with somewhat better taste.

Perhaps V2.0 may hold greater promise...

Serving up the ball to another court...

"...I honestly think the topic's main points could have been attained with somewhat better taste."

Wait a minute!?!? I could have tasted those girlie photos??? Man, I missed the point of the whole thing? Wow, the internet is a wonderful thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-weight: bold">I was on my phone, there was a picture I tried to delete and I inadvertently deleted the entire thread. </span>

</div></div>

20120422083155-c7da98fc.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">Now that's funny. No good deed goes unpunished.

No worries Mike. Accidents happen.</span>

This is a bummer. I just found that thread a couple of weeks ago and was working my way backward from the end. I was down to page 185. Now I'll never know how the story ends (or begins as it should be). Very entertaining and a good distraction while at work, in the head, etc.