• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational 2.0 issues?

para72

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2013
gig harbor wa.
Is anyone else having issues connecting? The last couple times I tried it got this.
f4073c9516c38bba592c8c180b0e8067.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I keep getting a timed out white screen on my phone and laptop and not sure why. Any ideas there?

I have noticed Mike posting some. Maybe he "accidentally" deleted it.

I am having problem also. Frank suggested trying another server. Using Safari, Google chrome and Firefox and all timing out on Motivational Pic Thread. Not sure why. Ocasionaly I can see them.

I only use safari. I cant see it. I could try some crap on my wifes PC. If I can figureout where anything is on it.

Try logging out of your account. Then try to open it up without logging back in.

I did this and can view all of the Motivational 2.0

I had to adjust my account settings on the Hide and now I can view the newest posts while being logged in.

Let me know if you are still seeing problems, we added more memory about 3 hours ago, seems larger threads gobble memory even if you only see the same number of posts per page.

-Michael

I've only seen this on tapatalk. The DesertTech thread is huge too, and wouldn't load.

Try logging out of your account. Then try to open it up without logging back in.

I did this and can view all of the Motivational 2.0

I had to adjust my account settings on the Hide and now I can view the newest posts while being logged in.

Logging out of my account let me see the thread. what account settings did you change?

The 2.0 thread is a monster. Perhaps it's time time to launch a new one and retire that one anyway.

What, 960 or so pages and a bit over 19,000 posts in one thread? '''Tis but a scratch"...

FWIW my pad will still load it, but when pages have multiple gifs it'll hang up

It probably committed suicide when it realized you guys were getting motivated from pictures of random memes and other garbage from the internet, instead of tits and thigh gap.