• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational/Funny Stuff Thread

Re: Motivational/Funny Stuff Thread

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brickz_va</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When reviewing how your day is going.... do you ever have moments like this?

zombies.jpg
</div></div>

Every......god damn.................DAY!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH.... That sums it up for me to (above)... some days...weeks and months.. I wonder hows some people exist...

Poison and MM I agree these last three week where hell, weather turns warm and people brains turn to mush. AND my wife wonders why I drink

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
6e99af27.jpg

He's got some explaining to do.....
confused.gif
</div></div>
I pass this sign every time I travel north toward Louisville. It is on the northbound side of I-65. The wife and I comment on it every time we pass it. It has been there for the last 15 years that I know of. Always good for a chuckle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CS1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

As G.K. Chesterton said, "Tolerance is the virtue of a man without convictions."

</div></div>One of the best quotes ever.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Christine-Wright-Darrisaw.jpg
</div></div>

I LOL'd!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Christine-Wright-Darrisaw.jpg
</div></div>

This is now my new computer background picture.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTisinger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I had tears rolling down my face, I was laughing so hard at this!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fredrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.cbc.ca/news/offbeat/story/2012/06/04/offbeat-dead-cat-helicopter-artist.html</div></div> </div></div>
Can't fucking breath...tears...I am laughing so fucking hard.
Greatest use for a cat, ever. The expression on its face is f@cking killing me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpt. obvious</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CS1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

As G.K. Chesterton said, "Tolerance is the virtue of a man without convictions."

</div></div>One of the best quotes ever.
</div></div>I don't often chime in here,,but daang. Thats impossible to argue with.

I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time. I'm just sitting here trying to imagine the look on my neighbor's face as he opens the front door and comes face to face with a motorized flying cat. Pretty sure he'd shit himself right then and there.

This thing would be a blast at a PETA rally.

"There are 2 things in this life that I cant stand. People who are intolerant of other peoples culture and the Dutch" -Nigel Powers Seriously, I might have peep a little when I read this. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTisinger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I had tears rolling down my face, I was laughing so hard at this!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fredrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.cbc.ca/news/offbeat/story/2012/06/04/offbeat-dead-cat-helicopter-artist.html</div></div> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: InsidetheStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fredrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.cbc.ca/news/offbeat/story/2012/06/04/offbeat-dead-cat-helicopter-artist.html</div></div>

That is the best shit ever!!! Catcopter to the rescue!!</div></div>

Wow flying pussy whod of thunk it

tLbCM.jpg
</div></div>

Shinner Bock makes women sexier!

Good job Omega advertising team. Hit the nail on the head with that one. Doucheballoons. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Abizdafuzz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there something new that I'm not up to speed on here...??

aXhWU.jpg
</div></div>

Most of these I have saved and edited myself... I know to many stupid people... It was too easy so I refrained on this one lol

lolsks.jpg

tumblr_m5553j8BdC1rt9zy5o1_500.png
</div></div>

Wish my dog would text msg me.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goatphius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wish my dog would text msg me..... </div></div>

Not me. I'd end up getting texts from our Yorkie that read "I'm going to kill that fucking cat, if she gets off of the counter." or "You forgot to shut the bathroom door... bring home tissue, I made it snow."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ufgators68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Not me. I'd end up getting texts from our Yorkie that read "I'm going to kill that fucking cat, if she gets off of the counter." or "You forgot to shut the bathroom door... bring home tissue, I made it snow." </div></div>

TRUTH!

Just saw this profile on FB. had to share.

uAv17.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just saw this profile on FB. had to share.

uAv17.jpg
</div></div>

WTF.. ???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ufgators68</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goatphius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wish my dog would text msg me..... </div></div>

Not me. I'd end up getting texts from our Yorkie that read "I'm going to kill that fucking cat, if she gets off of the counter." or "You forgot to shut the bathroom door... bring home tissue, I made it snow."</div></div>

My German shepard would just say "tangy".
Me stop licking the phone!

Then when I would get home it would have been chewed on and she would say we are out of tennis balls. Oh I have also killed some stuff that was going to frack with the bunnies.

Tennis balls, news papers, phone books, probably a chicken. Stupid chicks get too close to the rabits and they have to die. She does not like them like the rabbits.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just saw this profile on FB. had to share.

uAv17.jpg
</div></div>

WTF.. ??? </div></div>

Well, they live in Minnesota. They went outside and instead of licking a flag pole, the decided to get some toungue sugar.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: okrebel92</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most of these I have saved and edited myself... I know to many stupid people... It was too easy so I refrained on this one lol

lolsks.jpg

</div></div>
Ratbert why are you selling your favorite comp gun after all the work you put into it and the top tier glass you put on it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ajwcotton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: okrebel92</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most of these I have saved and edited myself... I know to many stupid people... It was too easy so I refrained on this one lol

lolsks.jpg

</div></div>
Ratbert why are you selling your favorite comp gun after all the work you put into it and the top tier glass you put on it? </div></div>
that is the badest SKS ever.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ajwcotton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: okrebel92</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most of these I have saved and edited myself... I know to many stupid people... It was too easy so I refrained on this one lol

lolsks.jpg

</div></div>
Ratbert why are you selling your favorite comp gun after all the work you put into it and the top tier glass you put on it?</div></div>

I never could shoot long range well enough to do this rig justice. So I'm selling it and buying a Hi Point as part of my switch to IPSC.