• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational/Funny Stuff Thread

Re: Motivational/Funny Stuff Thread

zfn1p.gif

Randomly funny:
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBON91FVwPw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBON91FVwPw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
CLap7.jpg
</div></div>

Now thats just funny

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killer Spade 13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, that was a completely wasted 1 minute and 23 seconds. </div></div>

Yep. There's probably some combination of synthetic drugs which would make that clip entertaining.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yasherka</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killer Spade 13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, that was a completely wasted 1 minute and 23 seconds. </div></div>

Yep. There's probably some combination of synthetic drugs which would make that clip entertaining.</div></div>

Normally seelab 2021 is pretty funny. This was almost pure shit. The last three seconds were the only funny parts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
5wW0I.jpg
</div></div>

^^I LOL'd

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
5wW0I.jpg
</div></div> I dont get it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brenneman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
5wW0I.jpg
</div></div> I dont get it. </div></div>

According to the urban dictionary
7.fap
To masturbate, to jerk off

Oh haha Now I kind of regret asking. Thanks kd185.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Driving A Bobcat:</span>

tfP2l.jpg
</div></div>

That's a Case, not a Bobcat!