• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

You should really stop projecting your homosexual tendencies onto others.
You should really stop projecting your homosexual tendencies onto others.
This would be better if Donny T was down in a three point stance a second away from bowling all of those motherfuckers off of our flag.

Some of you guys that are into the muscle ladies might want to consider that what you're really after...is a dude.
Not at all, just like daydreaming about winning the lottery.....It's nice to imagine trying out one that's physically fit once in a while.

Hahaha...I can’t even imagine having time to conceive and construct that out of legos. Would be a cool thing to do with my sons when they’re a bit older...and then go shoot the real one.

Dude -i'm a fan of Iron Mike - I'd offer to buy him a drink and ask him about the time he and Steve-o from jackass met at a party, locked themselves in a bathroom for 4 hours doing blow.
Wouldn't you be more interested in a couple of hot chicks doing that?
What your talking about sounds like "2 guys and a kilo".