• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

So i breed great pyrenees. They are the best dog ever in my mind, as they are the perfect warrior.

Kids can play all day and just get a sleepy smile from them.

We eventually found the big pile of dead carnivores they had made in the woods.

So my wife wants a dog (empty nest syndrome), but I don't want a dog so we'll probably compromise and get a dog. My only requirement is one that sheds as little as possible. Suggestions?

So my wife wants a dog (empty nest syndrome), but I don't want a dog so we'll probably compromise and get a dog. My only requirement is one that sheds as little as possible. Suggestions?

Something short haired is usually good. Just about all dogs will shed with the changing of the seasons, but with short hair breeds it's not as much of an issue.

My suggestion is get a bigger dog not a little yapper.

A good dog is probably the best friend you will ever have in life.

This photo of the elk and bear was taken on the UU Bar ranch about 45 miles from my house.
If you hurry you might be able to book a Prairie dog hunt for 1200.00

Reactions: Gun_Crazy

The great pyrenees sheds entire other, smaller dogs. but no more than 3 times a week. These loyal new friends will cling tightly to your clothes and furniture and protect them from the evils of cleanliness.

Last edited: