• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Who is this?

I normally dont stop and stare, but between the asian chick in one thread and this one...WTF

Miss Silicone, 2019. Getting smacked with one of those would be equivalent to a blow from Iron Mike wearing 16-ounce gloves.

Serious question
Why can anyone give a junky Narcan
But an Eli pen requires an RX and folks like teachers are not allowed to give it to a child with a peanut allergy while EMS is on the way??

Hi,

I do not have any children but you are saying a child carrying an Epi Pen at school and has an allergic reaction in which the pen is for....An adult can not administer the Epi Pen injection??

Sincerely,
Theis

Agreed. Life saving medicine for natural occurrence is one thing. I do not believe tax payers should fund this garbage at all. If junkies want to be junkies, let them fucking die. I've had friends influenced by the dark side, and most came out ok. The rest are not friends anymore.

Hi,

I do not have any children but you are saying a child carrying an Epi Pen at school and has an allergic reaction in which the pen is for....An adult can not administer the Epi Pen injection??

Sincerely,
Theis
Correct. Teacher can not help. It makes them a liability. Sadly though, most teachers these days are unwilling to help amyway

And there are good teachers who do whats right.
My kids school is solid like that. And I agree there are a lot who are not.

Many times I have broken rules to save someone.

I cant let a person die due to stupid rules prohibiting me from helping.

Last edited:
It is ass backwards.. The leftists want us to feel bad for the addict, but the kid that needs an Epi pen doesn't get media attention. I have been in the 911 business for 28 years and have given narcan more times than I can recall. Some of the junikes wake up pissed that you ruined their high that the "worked sooo hard to get the money for" (when they usually turn tricks or steal for it)and call you an asshole.
The kid in full blown anaphylaxis can't even get a teacher or school staff to help. I have trained both my boys (13 and 16) to use and administer Epi pens to kids that have a legit allergy. Even if someone is given an Epi pen by accident, or who is not having an allergic reaction will be ok. All intents and purposes .3mg SQ of 1.1000 Epi won't harm anyone.
Rant over....sorry guys, back to our regularly scheduled programming

I'm gonna follow that up with a BIG THANK YOU to all our Mil, First Responders, EMT, LE, FF crowd that does help, and not adhere to some of these "stipulations". You all are truly an asset to our country. Now, as @Tack425 said, back to our regularly scheduled programming

Anything we talk about is our regularly scheduled program......

We all buy guns, ammo, gear, food to be prepared.

You are way more likely to encounter a traumatic or medical emergency than a gunfight.
Plan and educate yourself accordingly.

Basic interventions save a lot of lives.

It is ass backwards.. The leftists want us to feel bad for the addict, but the kid that needs an Epi pen doesn't get media attention. I have been in the 911 business for 28 years and have given narcan more times than I can recall. Some of the junikes wake up pissed that you ruined their high that the "worked sooo hard to get the money for" (when they usually turn tricks or steal for it)and call you an asshole.
The kid in full blown anaphylaxis can't even get a teacher or school staff to help. I have trained both my boys (13 and 16) to use and administer Epi pens to kids that have a legit allergy. Even if someone is given an Epi pen by accident, or who is not having an allergic reaction will be ok. All intents and purposes .3mg SQ of 1.1000 Epi won't harm anyone.
Rant over....sorry guys, back to our regularly scheduled programming

21 years Fire/EMS

And you are exactly right. Teacher is going to call the school nurse, if there is one. Weather or not there is a nurse on site, the teacher should be trained to take care of it immediately. We give these 22 year old teachers the responsibility of teaching our children, they can learn to administer an epi-pen. If they can't or won't, they can seek employment elsewhere.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

The other key thing with an Epi pen

You have to hold it in place

People will stab it in and then pull it out to watch the Epi squirt into the air

It takes a few seconds for the pen to inject the Epi

But yes- most states have laws where you cannot legally inject someone with your pen and you cannot object them with their own pen. Medicine must be administered by the patient or by nurse/MD

Narcan, they train many police and Fire to administer the drug