• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

commandments_zpsb77db6a2.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

Oh, that was a good run of fun stuff... LOL! Thanks, Sirhrmechanic!

Don't know if this one's been posted up yet as I didn't go thru all 111 pages of this thread...

2300.jpg

That may be all we've got,,,,, but we still "Git 'r Done!!!!!"

Sean... I'm just going where others have gone before... and all the good Canada posters were filed under... C, eh? N, eh? D, eh? Oh, so that's how you got your name! ;-)

Actually as a kid loved listening to the Royal Canadian Air Farce on CBC. Used to come in on our radios near the border. Stuff cracked me up. Best comedy outside Monty Python. Oh and Super Dave Osborne. Is the Air Farce still even on ?

Being from the "Good" part of Canada, I figure you'll appreciate that ^^^.

Cheers,

Sirhr

And yeah, while that one was good, I prefer this one: I Am Canadian - YouTube

I'm thinking about starting to call it "Circular Canada". Western Canada rocks, no doubt about it. But then there's also Maritime Canada which is so very cool too. The only blemish/cold sore/tumor/embarrassment is that "q" place (and we ain't talking about James Bond here, either). Pretty much everything else surrounding it/that/them is worthy of pride to one extent or another.

Yeah, even Saskatchewan. Not only are so many record Buck's taken out of that province, but when you look at their potash mines and realize that we have our own "raccoon city" complex going on down there, there's definite potential there. They're really organizing their stuff there.

(twisted yet?)

Awesome.... damn do I ever wish that they'd do that here. And smash the phone whilst they give out the ticket. They'd pour out the booze if there was open liquor, right? So "instantly dismantle" the phone. PLEASE.

Well unlike some people who love being told what they can't do, I love talking on the phone while I drive, it keeps me awake and alert and a lot less upset at all the idiots who can't simply go forward.
I guess some people just can't handle more than one thing on their brains at once. Usually the worst drivers I see are not the ones on their cellphones.

Hard to tell from the video and media reports, but it looks like the bikers started it by brake checking the Rover, which is clearly shown on the video. Be interesting to see the five minutes of video immediately before what's above.
That said, as a lifelong rider, I'd have done a lot worse to those pricks. Regardless of whose fault the initial cause was, surrounding the Rover, forcing it to stop, and then assaulting it- would never happen if I was at the wheel. If I'm in the truck I win, and we'll sort it out later.
As many posters in the links have stated, if this had happened in a right-to-carry state, it would have had a very different ending. In that situation- outnumbered, forced to stop, and my window being broken in- I'd have no hesitation in using lethal force to protect myself and my family.

1911fan

Hard to tell from the video and media reports, but it looks like the bikers started it by brake checking the Rover, which is clearly shown on the video. Be interesting to see the five minutes of video immediately before what's above.
That said, as a lifelong rider, I'd have done a lot worse to those pricks. Regardless of whose fault the initial cause was, surrounding the Rover, forcing it to stop, and then assaulting it- would never happen if I was at the wheel. If I'm in the truck I win, and we'll sort it out later.
As many posters in the links have stated, if this had happened in a right-to-carry state, it would have had a very different ending. In that situation- outnumbered, forced to stop, and my window being broken in- I'd have no hesitation in using lethal force to protect myself and my family.

1911fan

Certainly an interesting set of events, but I do agree if that happened in Florida, if someone chases me down and then starts to break my windows in, they have now become a threat to my life, not to mention my families, and they better be able to run faster than 1000 fps.

1911fan
I have 15 rounds and would have run out of ammo. Shame on me