• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Seen it. Blew our Safety Officer off the Flight Deck in 82 in the IO. Didn't land well. HS-8/HSC-8 picked his bruised ass up. He rekindled his relationship with the CO after visiting Medical. That guy in the vid is damn lucky he didn't smack the JBD. They don't give. :LOL:

-
That pilot is badass doing relative freefall with guy under canopy . Some pilots just got that touch, and just looking for a way to express themselves...LOL . I ran into one of these pilots, on a Helio Stallion ( au-24 ) , Back then that Helio was probably 1 of 3 that were still flying and not in the dirt . It was a badboy and I never seen a turbine with that short a takeoff and landing before . that pilot was 'crazy' good . Anyway was a lot of years ago and I was skysurfing and I was exiting last on that jump load . I exited and was standing there in freefall . I looked up and that motherfucker was walking that Turbine Nose-down Vertical and relative to me in freefall right in front of me . Was pretty awesome looking and the tail of the plane was kind of swishing back and forth and stable, he just hung the plane there nose-down relative with me for a while, and I was looking at him sitting in the pilot seat, and him looking at me . was just one of those visual things that just never leave you head .