• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

That is awesome!!!
24ypwnb.jpg

Desert? I had that for breakfast this morning.

Bear Naked cereal (yes it's real) with milk and strawberries. Although, mine didn't have frosting, it had a little less chaos, and I don't remember it tasting as good as this.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;h2-BEkqOVUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2-BEkqOVUo[/video]

A couple of years old... but impressive nonetheless. I had the privilege of being invited to SGM John Estrada's "Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps" ceremony in 2003. It was held at the Marine Barracks at 8th and I and while the silent drill team was not there, the choreography of the event was unreal. Someday I'll get to see a silent drill team live!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Last edited:
Man, that motivates the shit out of me! Never got to see them when I was in.

Name doesn't ring a bell, but I went through the schools 13 years ago.

[video=youtube;h2-BEkqOVUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2-BEkqOVUo[/video]

A couple of years old... but impressive nonetheless. I had the privilege of being invited to SGM John Estrada's "Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps" ceremony in 2003. It was held at the Marine Barracks at 8th and I and while the silent drill team was not there, the choreography of the event was unreal. Someday I'll get to see a silent drill team live!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Been working at WNYD for 5 years and never gone over a couple blocks on a Friday night to see them drill - it is an error in judgment I have been meaning to fix for quite some time. I still can't believe how good they are - I get pretty anxious watching stuff like this, thinking how these are men, not robots, and the amount of precision needed just seems unattainable.

It's funny, how in the movies, every time someone draws a weapon or shifts aim, you hear the classic metal on metal gun rattle, but with the drill team, you actually get that. I remember learning to drill as a midshipman, realizing how hard you have to be slapping the rifle to get a crisp sound out of it during manual of arms. One of our cadre always yelled at us to slap it like Rick James. Even the simplest parts of this performance are not simple. Very impressive.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=161530820722145" width="400" height="224" frameborder="0"></iframe>

The lesson here is... don't carjack a motorcycle in front of a South American Police Officer. Justice... handled.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Hahaha, not sure where that police officer came from, but that was great justice.

Hahaha, not sure where that police officer came from, but that was great justice.

I had to watch a few times, but saw that he came out of the black van on the street behind the bad guy. Would have sucked to have a complete pass through, or a miss, and hit the victim.

Seeing 20 year old kids as unformed security guards with AKs in front of a bank in SA kinda made me wonder. Did they actually give those guys live ammo. Did they get any training. How much collateral damage would there be if someone actually did try to rob the bank. Wouldn't they be the first to get shot? Was the bank trying to prove they actually had a lot of cash on hand.
South American is different.

Seeing 20 year old kids as unformed security guards with AKs in front of a bank in SA kinda made me wonder. Did they actually give those guys live ammo. Did they get any training. How much collateral damage would there be if someone actually did try to rob the bank. Wouldn't they be the first to get shot? Was the bank trying to prove they actually had a lot of cash on hand.
South American is different.

Armed guards in front of any type of business is normal everyday life in pretty much all of central and South America. Banks, grocery stores, pharmacy's, restaurants, parking lots, mall entrances, even our own US Embassies employ local security guards outside the embassy walls. Most are hired out from local security companies and wear a standard uniform. Level of training varies and weapons range from revolver to shotguns to AKs. Shoot outs do occur on occassion but the strange thing about it is that for all of the ones I am aware of in my time spent in that part of the world, the collateral damage to innocent bystanders is lower than when a NYC cop opens fire on a bad guy.

Seeing armed guards/soldiers/police with rifles in public is quiet common in most parts of the world, except the USA and a few other countries. For the rest of the world it is business as usual and just another day.

And in staying on topic with the thread, here is my relevant input :D

Boobies.png

bodywerks, u pushing that envelope of the rules but I think i would push it also.

May what to rethink last post before the banhammer come to play. Just look out for ya

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's not how I shoot Skeet........
"skeet: To pull out of a woman and ejaculate on her. Just like skeet shooting. PULL! and then you shoot." Urban Dictionary

Last edited: