• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

d415afd0-618b-42cd-b5f0-1d5ae481cdf7.jpg

I was married to two them evil witches!

I never knew what true freedom was like until the last one was gone.

It’s like being choked to the point of passing out then your attacker releases you and tells you that you’re the problem then proceeds to choke you again.

I can breathe again. Life is good.

I still like girls as long as they like what I like. I have my guns to keep me warm.

Happiness is spending all day at the range without worrying about going back home.

Happiness is dropping 4 grand on a new rifle, scope, magazines and ammunition without some evil bitch criticizing you for it instead of spending the money on her!

It’s like being choked to the point of passing out then your attacker releases you and tells you that you’re the problem then proceeds to choke you again.

I still like girls as long as they like what I like. I have my guns to keep me warm.

Happiness is spending all day at the range without worrying about going back home.

Happiness is dropping 4 grand on a new rifle, scope, magazines and ammunition without some evil bitch criticizing you for it instead of spending the money on her!

Two of them? What the hell happened there?

That's bigamy!

Good grief man! Another instant classic! Bitch got her eye dotted!?

I would like to see that with high-speed footage to examine at exactly what moment her brain realized she was gonna get one in the face and started closing the eyelids.