• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I saw this post on FB.

To the asshat SOB... that stole the antlers from my dad's grave in the Uintah cemetary... I hope you rot in hell!!!... My brother put the antlers by his headstone for Father's Day and went to pick them up and they were gone... For a little background on the antlers... They were from the last deer my dad ever shot... on the last hunting trip he ever went on with my brother, my niece and nephews... hopefully this post reaches the piece of shit that did this... And maybe he has a conscience and will return them... if not I truly hope Karma kicks your f***ing ass!!!... hope my friends will share this so hopefully we can get them back!

I saw this post on FB.

To the asshat SOB... that stole the antlers from my dad's grave in the Uintah cemetary... I hope you rot in hell!!!... My brother put the antlers by his headstone for Father's Day and went to pick them up and they were gone... For a little background on the antlers... They were from the last deer my dad ever shot... on the last hunting trip he ever went on with my brother, my niece and nephews... hopefully this post reaches the piece of shit that did this... And maybe he has a conscience and will return them... if not I truly hope Karma kicks your f***ing ass!!!... hope my friends will share this so hopefully we can get them back!

View attachment 7098209

Takes a real low-life to desecrate a grave. Right up there with the morality of a pedophile.

I saw people doing shit like this at the Pearl Harbor Memorial. My wife had to restrain me.
ive had words with people, groups of people.
that shit doesnt fly with me
was at a Yankee game a few weeks ago, told a guy behind me to "have some respect and shut the fuck up" during the national anthem
yanks always have military and vets on the field when singing it