• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

D83A081E-4D11-4D8C-8792-5D5F63656907.jpeg
25B27B3C-594F-490E-83F3-8667260327EB.png

Boobies and Cooter

Lol. Takes me back to my freshman year of high school. Biology teacher started talking about blue footed boobies and all the guys burst into laughter.

We were a mature bunch.

Should have saw my class in 5th grade when we discovered there's a country in Africa called Niger.

A 10 tear old girl asks her mom; “Mommy, how was I born? "
The mom smiled and replied:

“Once upon a time daddy and I decided to plant a wonderful little seed.
Daddy put it in the earth and I took care of it every day.
After a while the seed started to grow more and more leaves, and in a few months
it turned into a beautiful healthy plant.
So we took the plant, dried it, smoked it, and got so high that
we had sex without a condom! “

Gets you all choked up...

For those of us who have had to cover this piss in your studies

Last edited:
I went back to post #1 and read the new rule. Started scrolling and found out I didn't remember any of the older post at all. It was like looking at new ones.

1176 pages ..... Hmmm ...... This is gonna be like a week of my life I'll never get back.

Thanks a lot,
MrSmith

i started a 600 (just picked a random #) then started going backwards yesterday . Lotta fun

Reactions: gunman_7
This guy may have achieved peak dorkdom, but showing up to work with this thing and strafing the entire Accounting department would be f'n hilarious.

" . . . theatrical Nerfing . . . "

Who knew there was such a thing?

Reactions: someguy12341