• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

No surprise Portland PD is below minimum patrol staffing levels and no one is applying. They've dropped their applicant education minimum to a GED. Who wants to be a handcuffed cop on those streets? People are going to start dying as they've been pushing the tipping point of law abiding citizens far too long.

They had about a hundred applicants for the same number of sworn officer positions. Only three passed the whiz quiz and two of them got headhunted by another agency.

They had about a hundred applicants for the same number of sworn officer positions. Only three passed the whiz quiz and two of them got headhunted by another agency.
Reap what you sow is all I can say after being a lifelong (61 year) resident a 100 miles south of that embarrassment of a city. Who in their right mind would want to be an LEO for the "lawmakers" in that political cesspool?

Reactions: brianf

Great logo! Very accurate...

Personally, I don't want Old Glory (ANY version of her) on a shoe. Kinda disrespectful in the first place. It literally puts the flag inches from the ground, guaranteed to get dirty, and lower than any other insignia you might be wearing.

Nike screwed up by approving the design. Then screwed up again by manufacturing it and letting the public know, and then screwed up once more by listening yet again to that kneeling POS.

Nike: the official shoe of antifa and every other enemy of the USA.

Great logo! Very accurate...

Personally, I don't want Old Glory (ANY version of her) on a shoe. Kinda disrespectful in the first place. It literally puts the flag inches from the ground, guaranteed to get dirty, and lower than any other insignia you might be wearing.

Nike screwed up by approving the design. Then screwed up again by manufacturing it and letting the public know, and then screwed up once more by listening yet again to that kneeling POS.

Nike: the official shoe of antifa and every other enemy of the USA.
I actually don’t believe they manufactured any. I think it is a prnstunt and the whole thing is just to put Nike back in the news. I even e-mailednthe Fox reporter who has been doing this story and suggested that he ask the questions... how many did you make? What are you going to do with them? Where are they stored? Will you show them to me? I bet there are 10 prototypes and the whole thing about July 4th release is b.s. this was publicity stunt from beginning. — a hoax. Sirhr

“I’ve been seeing a lot of people complaining about the fireworks scaring dogs, killing horses, causing gam gam’s to soil their bloomers, and keeping yall’s little commie, tide pod eating, condom snorting rapscillions awake. This is the greatest week known to the free man. Ever since Francis Scott Key witnessed all the bombs bursting in air, and old glory was still waving proud the next morning off of Baltimore back in 1814 when those damn British came back to the US of A for a second helping of ass kick pie, proud Americans have been heaving fireworks, cannon balls, and slugs into the skies to celebrate ever since. Deal with it. Maybe if y’all loyalist got some thoroughbred patriotic American canines like myself, y’all wouldn’t have that problem. My dog is howling Lee Greenwood and chasing the neighbors Canadian cousins around with lit Roman candles as we speak. You worried about your horses? Well I hate to tell you, but they probably hate America. Sell them to the dog food factory. And tell gam gam to put on some pampers, because we’re about to party like it’s 1776. And beat your kids. They probably need it anyway.
God bless America.

Too good not to steal!

Cheers, Sirhr