• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Where the fuck are you living that you have personally seen this too many times?
Mexico?
IIRC this officer crashed his car into a pole during a chase. ??
Yeah yeah I know that " even once is too many".
I have seen this in person too many times and honestly don’t want to count how many. It breaks me up but inspires me to carry on for all of us still here. I will never bow to them and will stay hard, push forward and carry on in their memory. Be safe gentlemen. Tack out

Where the fuck are you living that you have personally seen this too many times?
Mexico?
IIRC this officer crashed his car into a pole during a chase. ??
Yeah yeah I know that " even once is too many".

You remember INCORRECTLY.

He was in his squad car when he was RAMMED by a 17-year-old BITCH driving on a suspended license, amongst other infractions. Of course, she was released from the hospital with minor injuries, so may she rot in jail. Meanwhile, his family loses a husband and father, and the community loses a good cop.

And while I'm at it, who the fuck cares if he was hit, shot, or took some wet pavement into a median barrier doing 60 in a chase? He was on the job. And he wouldn't be in danger if it wasn't for some fucktard social reject.

You actually looked at those pics of his memorial service and the kid, and you still want to minimize the loss?

Come on, man. We're better than that around here. You know that.

John Anderson died in a burning wreck. The vehicle damage does not appear that bad, poor LEO probably was conscious but killed by the fire. Can't get much worse than that. I hope Jayona Brown spends a very long time in the gray bar hotel.

I still have my Navy dress uniform. It looks like it was made for a child. I look at it and have no idea how I ever fit into it.
We just finished moving. During the process of packing up our closets, the wife asked me if I can still fit in my Dress Greens. Hell no I can’t, but I returned the favor by asking her if she can still fit in her wedding dress. She didn’t have much to say after that...

John Anderson died in a burning wreck. The vehicle damage does not appear that bad, poor LEO probably was conscious but killed by the fire. Can't get much worse than that. I hope Jayona Brown spends a very long time in the gray bar hotel.

Unfortunately the punishment for DUI related offenses in Tennessee is usually pathetic.
We've had guys on their 20th DUI.

So where is this guy living that he's personally witnessed this many times?

Blah blah blah, I didn't have the facts. Big fucking deal. I guess that you missed the wreck where the shit stain crossed the center line and killed a bunch of people on motorcycles, or the semi truck that crossed I-40 and took out a group of people....... and multiple others. Just because he's a badge wearing person doesn't get the hero status that some of you like to throw around.

The question still stands.. I guess he's one of the drama queens ?