• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1564682652358.png

Sihr:

Usually a big fan of your posts but take exception to this one. I am a long time road cyclist who could't count on two hands the number of cyclists that I have known over the years that have been killed or seriously injured by errant or inattentive drivers or just plain mad at the world. Yes there are assholes who put themselves in harms ways by the way they ride and reflect badly on cyclists as a whole.

" . . . appear fearless of the inhabitants . . . "

Probably because they knew that guns were illegal in that area.

I am quite certain I know a few areas they would be very scared to try such a thing.
This is why you need hi cap mags, so you can pile them up at the door like cord wood when they come through

Reactions: 22Hshots
This is why you need hi cap mags, so you can pile them up at the door like cord wood when they come through

I did note that a single 6 shot revolver was not enough - unless it was of sufficient caliber - and you could get them to stand in line.

This is a cool rifle a friend of mine brought back from Afghanistan after his last deployment. It's a BSA Martini chambered in .450/577. The two rounds in the picture are the .450/577 with a .45-70 next to it for comparison.

kyber1 (2).jpg

kyber2 (2).jpg