• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1565353243818.png

My wife works a concession stand at the local hockey rink and the pool in the summer. Her staff is almost always high school kids. The registers are programmed for tax and total and then tell you what change to give. Even with that these brain dead useless as tits on a bull kiddies struggle with making change. It is positively pathetic to watch.

Total at WhataBurger was $16.25. Gave the kid $20.25. He looked at me completely confused until I told him my change was $4.00. My wife later said I could have told him $10 and he probably would have given me $10.

Total at WhataBurger was $16.25. Gave the kid $20.25. He looked at me completely confused until I told him my change was $4.00. My wife later said I could have told him $10 and he probably would have given me $10.

I was eating at a cafeteria once and the cashier was blind. I did not know it and gave him a ten dollar bill.

He told me that he could not see and asked what I gave him. I said it was a ten dollar bill.

Guess what? He gave me the correct change!

At another cafeteria in another state the cashier was also blind. In this case, I could tell that she was blind.

I got a cup of coffee and when I handed her the money I said, "here is a five." She gave me the correct change.

Now if two blind cashiers could give me the correct change you think that a high school teeny-bopper could do the same.

A hardware store that I frequent has a blind sales representative that works in the plumbing section.

I needed to get a plastic-thingy-ma-jig-whatcha-ma-call-it. I could not find the replacement in the store. He came down the aisle and his dog stopped him short of where I was standing.

The gentleman asked me if he could help. I handed him the plastic-thingy-ma-jig-whatcha-ma-call-it. He felt it for a second and said, "follow me."

I did and he when right to the aisle, section and correct bin that contained the replacement plastic-thingy-ma-jig-whatcha-ma-call-its!

Try getting that kind of service at another store when there are nothing but pimple-faced gum chewers standing around with their hands in their pockets, playing with themselves.

I looks like they tried to pay, but the sensors reset between the truck and the trailer?
Kinda looks to me like the blue one tried to piggy back on the others toll. Wtf with the tires blowing out? Dis the trailer hit the curb thingy or did a sniper shoot them out????

Kinda looks to me like the blue one tried to piggy back on the others toll. Wtf with the tires blowing out? Dis the trailer hit the curb thingy or did a sniper shoot them out????
I think he drifted right to try to get the crossbar off the side of the truck and then the tires hit the sharp corners of the concrete guards.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
I was eating at a cafeteria once and the cashier was blind. I did not know it and gave him a ten dollar bill.

He told me that he could not see and asked what I gave him. I said it was a ten dollar bill.

At another cafeteria in another state the cashier was also blind. In this case, I could tell that she was blind.

I got a cup of coffee and when I handed her the money I said, "here is a five." She gave me the correct change.

Now if two blind cashiers could give me the correct change you think that a high school teeny-bopper could do the same.

A hardware store that I frequent has a blind sales representative that works in the plumbing section.

I needed to get a plastic-thingy-ma-jig-whatcha-ma-call-it. I could not find the replacement in the store. He came down the aisle and his dog stopped him short of where I was standing.

The gentleman asked me if he could help. I handed him the plastic-thingy-ma-jig-whatcha-ma-call-it. He felt it for a second and said, "follow me."

I did and he when right to the aisle, section and correct bin that contained the replacement plastic-thingy-ma-jig-whatcha-ma-call-its!

Try getting that kind of service at another store when there are nothing but pimple-faced gum chewers standing around with their hands in their pockets, playing with themselves.

Educated vs ignorant.

Back in the early 60's I had a paper route. One of the families on the route had a blind man living there. He wasn't real old so he may have even been the homeowner. Anyway every Friday when I went to collect he would answer the door and give me a five dollar bill and say keep the change. I'd say Thanks and head out. This one week he gave me a ten and said keep the change. I told him Sir this is a ten... He said oh sure felt like a five. It must have been in the wrong order in his billfold. I laughed and so did he.