• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1565838029884.png

My question has always been...if one likes anal and the other doesn't, who wins?

Or if one swallows can the other taste it? Or at least lick my balls while her sister is blowing ?

This is why we think all the news is FUBAR. Same story, screenshotted 30 seconds apart.... text had right year. Click box had 40 years. Headline had 70... these people are too stupid to do basic addition but are controlling newsfeeds!

97F21C49-E0E2-4120-8557-EC514F53591A.jpeg

EEED76A4-4E51-4435-A0A3-FC5AEB045E8B.jpeg

Five minutes later...

8A1D80F5-9F72-496B-B61B-CD20E3DCD422.jpeg

8EE1E9B3-C399-4814-90D2-E23E83B4CD4B.jpeg

Note time stamps... more accuracy, less bloviating! Less trying to be fast, esp on non time-sensitive stories.

Sirhr

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
im thinking we should find out where she lives
when the snake kills her we can be the only ones at the auction and but stuff cheap

The degree-- and lack thereof-- of competence regarding the editing skills of the modern media as a whole is very saddening. It also makes for highlighting just how poor our education system is.
I guarantee you that Mr. VDH knows exactly when the war started.

I hope she is legit and is not in this for fast fame

I get snakes
Posing for fame... scares me

View attachment 7130544

View attachment 7130545

Jungle at night- mosquitos must love her

View attachment 7130548
I have snakes as pets, various pythons. Been to many professional clinics on venomous snakes. Looked into professional licensing and so forth. She is beyond retarded in what she is doing. Mamba’s are very smart snakes. They are also one of the worlds fastest striking snakes. They can strike at distance up to 60% of their body length and recoil back in just under .2th’s of a second. It can bite you and recoil back before your brain processed.... oh shit! They can slither at speed up to 12 mph and are known as escape artists.

Almost all licensed care takers that house venomous snakes are required to have minimum two boundary traps to prevents the animals escape. Cage inside a self closing room that requires another access door.

Reactions: Barneybdb