• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1566708391583.png

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us.

View attachment 7136177

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us.

LGOWI then, bitch.

View attachment 7136177

One more reason why I need an “assault” weapon just like the government has.

View attachment 7136177

Did she really say that? If yes... Wow. Just wow.

Sirhr

But do not think that the thought is NOT in their minds. Hell it wouldn't suprise me if she (or other leftist nut job) saw that and thought to themselves "damn that is a good idea, why didn't I think of that".
Perhaps.... but someone making it up doesn’t make it real.

This is the sort of stuff that makes it impossible for an electorate to make informed decisions. Left lies and propaganda should not be matched by right lies and propaganda.

Thanks for the fact check! I was too lazy.

And now back to funny stuff!!

Cheers, Sirhr

Our cat and dog have a similar relationship. They really do love each other though.

View attachment 7136177

I wish the bitch would try...

View attachment 7136177

Good idea! Maybe they can get Hugo Boss to design their uniforms.