• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Kids.... misinformed pawns

MinorSingleHairstreakbutterfly-size_restricted.gif
So are they now what we're 'snapping into' when we 'snap into a Slim Jim?"

Too bad they're not...

Sirhr

A few years ago a state legislator from somewhere in the Midwest (I forget where) declared that if we just banned the sale of high-capacity magazines they would eventually be used up and the problem would go away.

Somebody pointed out that one could just load fresh bullets and re-use them, and she deleted her Twitter account.

Yup - my favorite "We're the smartest people in the room" moments from another elected "Genius"

An oldie but a goodie!

And Yes - he is still a Congressman from Georgia.... go figure.

Last edited:
Yup - my favorite "We're the smartest people in the room" moments from another elected "Genius"

An oldie but a goodie!

And Yes - he is still a Congressman from Georgia.... go figure.

Thanks to the stupidity of GA voters

I was living in Montana, my sister was an air traffic controller at the time. She called about 6:30am mountain time and all she said was, "Turn on your TV, I have to go". She was grounding everything in the air and clearing air space for the flight of fighters that were going to shoot down the plane in PA. Two of my good friends who are FBI ERT worked the PA crash site.

Not if I'm on the fucking gang of eleven retards.
The issue will be with the civil suit that the family will file against the individual and everyone connected with him. I’m sure the guy was a great human being and although he was “troubled” he was working hard to turn his life around...you know the story

Reactions: 22Hshots
I was on an early morning train to New York. I thankfully got off in Philadelphia to have a quick chat with my boss. After seeing the 2nd plane crash into the building, I got on the first train going south. It made it as far as Wilmington and then they put a stop on all train travel. I sat in Wilmington until I could get my wife to come to Wilmington to pick me up.

If not for the grace of God, I would have been stuck in NYC for who knows how long.

The issue will be with the civil suit that the family will file against the individual and everyone connected with him. I’m sure the guy was a great human being and although he was “troubled” he was working hard to turn his life around...you know the story
Don't forget...he was thinking about enrolling in community college.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Found the philly shooting story

Motivation!

Too bad the clerk didn’t stop shooting after the guy went down. Those 3 extra rounds are going to cost him unfortunately.
No charges were filed, clerk is good to go. The store had been previously robbed and is only a few blocks away from the police station on a very busy street. The problem may be more with his employer and the policy for him being armed at work if he wasn't the store owner.

Last edited:
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
That clerk should put a skull/crossbone sticker on the front door glass for all to see... Kinda like a Red Baron sticker for thugs to consider prior to their soon-to-be dead ass.

I was in Maryland and in second grade on 9/11. Didn't realize until much later that I could recall the day. I remember being let out of school early and the news being on at home. And I remember that the tv and the radio were both playing the same news feed. It was only very recently that I heard the same news feed and could piece together my memories. If they explained it to me at the time, I don't remember it. I don't really remember the point at which I became aware of the war on terror. To me, it's basically like it has always been that way, which is frankly quite tragic.

Reactions: Bender
78889480-DAAD-4524-BC74-F3B82C28BBC6.jpeg

Somehow never saw this picture before today... FDNY firefighter Tim Duffy riding to join his team after the first tower collapsed. In turnout coat on his Harley.

When everyone else was running away...

He survived. Retired. Now organizes a 911 ride.

18 years later and we still don’t know all the heroes...

Sirhr

Its officially 9/11 here in Australia. I remember the day like it was yesterday. My dad ran up to my room and said 'Nate quick, you NEED to see this, its important'. My dad is a Pom, and never speaks like that, so I knew something was up. I sat in front of the TV and dad said 'The world just changed'. My sincere condolences to any and all affected by tragedy. Most Australians stand with our American friends.

ive said this before on here and i say it every 9/11 to everyone who speaks about it (i lived and still live in NY)

i only wish that every bullet we fire and bomb we drop
lands on a pregnant mother in that whole shit hole of a region

thats no BS either

Westin LAX getting ready to teach a course. Wife called just as I got out of the shower and told me to turn on the television. She was in Omaha. The flight home three days later was a very strange experience.

RMD