• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Anyone we know????

1568339909483.png

Semiconductors have been around for about 120 years
MOSFET was a huge jump forward in the 1950s
intel started in the late 1960's
Internet was a late 90's thing....

How long until the T1000 is real?
100 years?

There are several facets about these sex-bots that are interesting.

1 - Women are the ones that get so upset about this concept because they know they can be replaced.
2 - This particular sex-bot can be placed in the "family" mode. That is until the 16-year-old boy figures out to hack into her software instead of asking dad for the keys to the car.
3 - I would like to get robots that replicate the women of the "Squad." You don't know how much pleasure it would give me to say; "I want you worthless scullery wenches to make my dinner, get me a beer, do the laundry, clean this house, scrub the toilet. and load my magazines."

1 - Women are the ones that get so upset about this concept because they know they can be replaced.
2 - This particular sex-bot can be placed in the "family" mode. That is until the 16-year-old boy figures out to hack into her software instead of asking dad for the keys to the car.
3 - I would like to get robots that replicate the women of the "Squad." You don't know how much pleasure it would give me to say; "I want you worthless scullery wenches to make my dinner, get me a beer, do the laundry, clean this house, scrub the toilet. and load my magazines."

First thought after seeing this

1568344909745.png

Who has more Silicon - the hosts or the doll?

As far as being damaged....
Psychologist Emma Kenny - https://www.express.co.uk/life-styl...y-husband-did-me-a-favour-by-having-an-affair
When EMMA KENNY’s husband cheated on her with her best friend she was devastated. Now, she says it was the best thing that could have happened to her.

Reactions: amos

From Fox News:

Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke responded late Thursday to what he claimed was a “death threat” from a Texas state lawmaker.

Briscoe Cain, a member of the Texas House of Representatives, had posted a Twitter message during Thursday’s Democratic debate in Houston, after O’Rourke said he planned to take away high-powered weapons from civilians if elected president.

“Hell yes, we’re gonna take your AR-15,” O’Rourke, a former congressman from El Paso, Texas, tweeted during the debate.

“My AR is ready for you Robert Francis,” Cain responded, using O’Rourke’s birth name.

At that point, O’Rourke made it clear he didn’t interpret Cain’s tweet to be a joke.

“This is a death threat, Representative,” O’Rourke wrote. “Clearly, you shouldn’t own an AR-15—and neither should anyone else.”

Cain replied: “You’re a child Robert Francis.”

What Francis doesn't realize is that there are a lot more AR-15 owners, AK owners, M-1A owners, M-1 Garand owners, Precision Rifle owners and Hand-gunners who feel the same way Representative Cain feels.

Full story here.

Texas State Rep Briscoe Cain:
texas-state-rep.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 7146701

Vacation =

Sitting at outdoor bar at Toblach bahnhof, waiting for our train, Ramstein blaring on the stereo and drinking at 10:00 AM.......;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit; oh, and a Lemy Kilmeister look alike was our waiter......
I vaguely remember falling off the stool to the right of the door....

I thought they were made so cops could have calendars.
On Sunday's my Dept. tradition is to have a big breakfast after the weekly truck check. One Sunday we had a group of PD superior officers aboard. There was something big going on downtown and they had to be on duty so the BC invited them. Great guy's and as the meal was ending one of them thanked us for the hospitality. I said " No problem we should do this more often seeing how we have so much in common" When one of them asked like what and I said "You know we all want to be Firemen". A few of them didn't laugh but some did. One said he had heard that before and didn't think it was funny then either.

When kids dress up like firemen for Halloween, do they have to wait at the end of the block until the kids dressed up like cops go in to make sure it's safe?

There's a good reason the city won't let me be armed.

Last week had a drunk dumbass talking a mess of shit to our PD, after he bashed his own head open inside the back of a Tahoe. Then they called us to patch up the dumbass and haul him to the hospital. Fortunately the two guys in the ambulance that day would have tuned him up so bad, he would have been unrecognizable, had he tried anything with them. We decided we couldn't listen to bullshit like that day in and day out without twisting off. So kudos to the Law Enforcement officers that have to brush off the assholes that treat them like shit. It happens to us too, but it is rare.

who knows, my guess is imagination of a strong independent woman ;)

She probably said something like, "I triple-dog-dare you."

That statement, as every red-blooded male should know, can only be uttered in dire circumstances when the stakes implicating one's manhood are very high AND ONLY when you know the other guy has no chance of succeeding or is a pussy. She learned the hard way.

Reactions: gunjunkie45
this does not seem fair

I admire the boys on the blue team because they didn't give up and put forth a really great effort despite battling Goliath. Some of the best learning takes place when one is placed in the most stressful circumstances.

I feel sorry for the boys in the white jerseys because they will probably never learn how to play real basketball as long as "Stilts" is on their team.

Reactions: apache308