• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

15C7322C-CD89-450F-BF0B-58662AA767E2.jpeg

The first year we lived in Phoenix my wife put “fall decorations” out on the front porch and the javelinas kept eating the pumpkins ?. I was doing some contract work for a self described prepper who bragged that he had two years of food saved up to which I replied “that’s nice, I have javelinas trained to come right to my front porch”. I had already given my wife a thorough ass chewing for feeding the fucking skunk pigs but didn’t tell him that.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang comes to mind.

Designed by a Russian engineer and built in an English factory. :geek:
I don't think it was the Russians. it was characterised by its inventor, Dr. J.A.J. Bennett, formerly Chief Technical Officer of the pre-Second World War Cierva Autogiro Company as an intermediate aircraft designed to combine the safety and simplicity of the autogyro with hovering performance.........

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Trump at a UFC fight with Dana White!

The same week that he authorized Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi death!!

I sure don’t like everything Trump does.... But, we definitely have common interests!
8EF31215-9234-4173-A555-C9E729EAF010.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender