• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1573433233148.png

No idea what kind of snake that is... but I bet it's nickname is 'Two-stepper.' Because that's about how far you get after it bites you!

** Edit... nope, I'm wrong. It's a juvenile green tree python, which will eventually turn green... or maybe not. Some keep their yellow color all their lives. Not poisonous... kills by squeezing."

Cheers,

Sirhr
Also known as the Epstein viper!

Reactions: Barneybdb
Don't forget, there is no sound because of the vacuum. Well, sort of a faint "pew-pew" sound:)

Does that mean we need a form 1 or 4 to shoot in space since it affects the sound of the bullet?
How would one go about filing for it?
Is it still a $200 stamp?
What about a trust?

So many questions, so little information...

The recoil would be a bitch!!

That's why the plans for an interplanetary Paladin Battery were put on hold. A preliminary test with even a light charge-1 round destroyed the recuperating mechanism and sent pieces of the muzzle-brake way out into the extreme layer of the Van Allen Belt.

We don't know where the projectile went. For all we know there might be some pissed off Martian that's wondering where that DPICM round came from.

The host vehicle for the gun was driven so far off its geosynchronous orbit by the recoil that the first AAR stated the initial cadre and gun were lost.

Upon hearing about the failure of the prototype and (incorrectly reported) casualties, the volunteer lunar mortar crew withdrew their applications.

It's a good thing we don't use flamethrowers anymore.

51JqMHVlOYL.jpg

i had to find the vid of her melt down .... sorry i did

I believe we are all slightly less intelligent from watching that .
Shows like that are really a sad statement on how far we have fallen as a culture !
Good God they are awful . This crap is a continuation of the oprahfacation of the women of America .
It only goes down hill from here .

The recoil would be a bitch!!
To translate escape velocity to bullet speed in FPS... the bullet would have to be travelling C. 36,700 FPS. That is 10x a pretty high rifle round.

So the actual rifle velocity is kind of a rounding error of orbital velocity... Door gunners in space have a lot of decimal places to contend with... to the left of the decimal!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: Barneybdb