• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

ff_17979.jpg

Just one of the reasons we escaped Colorado to Wyoming. It may, too, be overrun with the fucktards, but I expect to have been moved to an urn by then.
Ft. Collins along with CO State are so full of extreme left fuckwads it is unreal. Try to get a table at an eatery close to campus that doesn't have full on trannies and lesbians as your server with vegan meals as the majority option.

I almost want to drive all the way to West Yellowstone just to have a Bison ribeye.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Australia ?.........Poisonous ?

You sure your heart is up to that ? I would be happy to stand in for you if you're not feeling "up to it"...............
Not Australian....
Faith Marone is a fitness model, entrepreneur, and brand ambassador from Long Island, New York. She became involved in modeling in 2014, after years of persuasion from her family and friends.

Over time, Faith’s experience in modeling grew, and so did the number of opportunities she received from modeling companies. Eventually, Faith became so successful and recognized that she started her own online brand, and business – becoming an entrepreneur and social media influence.

Found on : https://www.greatestphysiques.com/female-physiques/faith-marone/

Poisonous? Probably.....

Not Australian....
Faith Marone is a fitness model, entrepreneur, and brand ambassador from Long Island, New York. She became involved in modeling in 2014, after years of persuasion from her family and friends.

Over time, Faith’s experience in modeling grew, and so did the number of opportunities she received from modeling companies. Eventually, Faith became so successful and recognized that she started her own online brand, and business – becoming an entrepreneur and social media influence.

Poisonous? Probably.....

Stalker, much ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Actually, that begs a second question. Was Mike 2 ever listening to the radio?

The only interaction with M2 I have a vivid recollection of was as a TSgt in 87. Returning from Team Spirit and he was waiting for me on the ramp to inform me the commander wished to see me at 0700 the next morning. Apparently word of myself and three other Spectres (one an officer) mooning the Bonanza Club beat us back. Korean Police popped us and, thankfully, turned us over to town patrol when we got outside. Jungle Juice kept Ajuuma busy swapping stripes.

As a former Shirt, I am glad not to have been around for that!!! Geez...
The only interaction with M2 I have a vivid recollection of was as a TSgt in 87. Returning from Team Spirit and he was waiting for me on the ramp to inform me the commander wished to see me at 0700 the next morning. Apparently word of myself and three other Spectres (one an officer) mooning the Bonanza Club beat us back. Korean Police popped us and, thankfully, turned us over to town patrol when we got outside. Jungle Juice kept Ajuuma busy swapping stripes.

As a former Shirt, I am glad not to have been around for that!!! Geez...

A good, no, great Shirt woulda been one of the guilty.
Man, being a 1st Sgt is about the last thing I would have wanted to do.
Fuckin Commander's right hand baby sitter, financial trainer, referee for divorcing couples, you name it.
No thank you.

Glad to see you made it outta there with most of your wits.

Fuckin Commander's right hand baby sitter, financial trainer, referee for divorcing couples, you name it.
No thank you.

Same trip, the deployed 1st Sgt got drunk and climbed up on the stage of (can't remember the club) and did a striptease. He caught some flak.

I faired pretty well. About a year after this, I was selected for MSgt. Our 1st Sgt, a chief, had an assignment to Korea with a follow-on back to Hurlburt. He had this great idea of the commander temporarily filling the position from the SQ so he could move back into the slot in a year. Guess who the chief recommended? I managed to avoid it.

No thank you.

You are correct about all of that and you left out a bunch. I did it for 10 years.

The thing that pissed me off the most was getting that 2 am phone call to get an airman out of jail.

Reactions: TACC and Barneybdb
Good job on the avoidance.
Although, if you were at Hurlburt at that time, you were SOS, right?
I was at RAF Woodbridge, in the 67th at that time. We had 198 people in our squadron so the Shirt wasn't very busy.

Well, he would have been if the maintainers and PJs hadn't kept their traps shut. ??

Reactions: Barneybdb
Not Australian....

Poisonous? Probably.....

If that is poisonous, I'll take just enough.......until I am ready to die......

Reactions: TACC and Barneybdb