• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

When you train your dog to protect your wife but then you have an argument with her.

1575687223401.png

Didn't use the turbo but used a rosebud on the bed of my welding truck to heat up beans and vienna sausages. Be sure to crack the lid to keep the can from exploding.
On cracking the lid: years ago working construction in the dead of winter freezing our butts off, a helper we had slipped inside the boiler house and put a can of beanie-weenies on a streamline.At dinner time he retrieved it and brought it inside a fire water main 8'x8' building we ate lunch in because it had a heater in it. I remember hearing the "tink tink " sound of his fingernail trying to lift the ring on top of the can. Next thing was a "poof" and we had beanie-weenie claymore in a small room! Our helper got the worst of it under his chin( burned the shit out of him. Tomato sauce sticks good by the way) there was shit everywhere. How the fuck a gallon of shit came out of that little can ill never know .

Nice looking toys.

I still don't understand switching the positions of the 120 and the 9 around.
The F-16 was designed to fly with the 9 on the tip and the 120 on the pylon inboard of that.
The damn 120 twists the shit out of the wing tips and causes fastener stretching and lots of fuel leaks.

Not my problem anymore though.

Nice looking toys.

I still don't understand switching the positions of the 120 and the 9 around.
The F-16 was designed to fly with the 9 on the tip and the 120 on the pylon inboard of that.
The damn 120 twists the shit out of the wing tips and causes fastener stretching and lots of fuel leaks.

Not my problem anymore though.
You're absolutely correct about that. However, that's a very old picture.

It sticks to everything it contacts when in a boiling state! There were beans and wieners on that ceiling for a long time! Lol
Who needs napalm, we got tomato sauce. What happens if you have marinara sauce?