• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

hottie_bikini_body.gif

A priest dies and is waiting in line at the Pearly Gates. Ahead of him is a guy dressed in sunglasses, a loud shirt, leather jacket, and jeans.??

Saint Peter says to this guy, "Who are you, so that I may know whether to admit you to the Kingdom of Heaven?"

The guy replies, "I'm Joe Cohen, taxi driver, of Noo Yawk City."

Saint Peter consults his list. He smiles and says to the taxi driver,"Take this silken robe and golden staff and enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

The taxi driver goes into Heaven with his robe and staff, and it's the minister's turn.

He stands erect and booms out, "I am Joseph Snow, pastor of Saint Mary's for the last 43 years."

Saint Peter consults his list. He says to the minister, "Take this cotton robe and wooden staff and enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

"Just a minute!" says the minister. "That man was a taxi driver,and he gets a silken robe and golden staff. How can this be?"

"Up here, we work by results," says Saint Peter. "While you preached, people slept. While he drove, people prayed."

@Jefe's Dope

So I have a thought. I would like you to be a MD for an invite only match. I humbly request that you staff this match with TALENT dressed to distract so that it becomes a mental game.. since it wouldn't be PRS maybe lowlight would come so get a midget also...

I bet there wouldn't be any complaint about scoring.

Match fees could be pretty high.

They could even be a prop to shoot from.

They must be Canuckians... only Canuckians are that nuts!

cheers, Sirhr
Pretty sure it's not Canuckians. They speak at the very end and sound more Russian or something else from that part of the world.

Edit: definitely Russians. It is location tagged Новая Майна with the name of the channel in Cyrillic. Ulyanovsk oblast area and the river is a tiny piece that eventually feeds the Volga.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
Pretty sure it's not Canuckians. They speak at the very end and sound more Russian or something else from that part of the world.

Edit: definitely Russians. It is location tagged Новая Майна with the name of the channel in Cyrillic. Ulyanovsk oblast area and the river is a tiny piece that eventually feeds the Volga.

lol you sed Volga

Reactions: LeftyJason
Has to be Russia because anywhere else the .gov would be putting a stop to it because safety. Or some wanker called and complained about the noise, scaring the wildlife, tearing up the river ice, etc.

Reactions: kthomas