• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

94C88CB7-5187-4C04-88F0-5F0A840EC201.jpeg

Anyone in the Harrisonburg VA area need a dog? One of my friend's son found this today while running his FedEx route.

His Facebook page blew up with people offering to take the dog.

Jamie DePoy

God had a plan for me today. On the last stop of the day which wasn’t supposed to be my stop I came upon this poor pup. The shelter was closed so some individual tied her to a sign and left her in these freezing cold winds. This dog deserves more than a shelter. Please can someone take her in. I’m at full capacity or I would. We stopped at McDonalds and got her a cheeseburger to tide her over until we got home. She’s currently asleep on the floor of my FedEx van. If anyone is interested please let me know! To the individual that left her there I’ll pray for you.

1581119034530.png

1581121265825.png

Last edited:
Anyone in the Harrisonburg VA area need a dog? One of my friend's son found this today while running his FedEx route.

Jamie DePoy

God had a plan for me today. On the last stop of the day which wasn’t supposed to be my stop I came upon this poor pup. The shelter was closed so some individual tied her to a sign and left her in these freezing cold winds. This dog deserves more than a shelter. Please can someone take her in. I’m at full capacity or I would. We stopped at McDonalds and got her a cheeseburger to tide her over until we got home. She’s currently asleep on the floor of my FedEx van. If anyone is interested please let me know! To the individual that left her there I’ll pray for you.

View attachment 7244112
Dammit man! That makes me angry!

I am neither in Va. nor looking for another dog, but this boils my blood. That animal deserves better than that. I hope that someone local has space for this dog.

Jamie DePoy

View attachment 7244112

There is a certain place in Hell for the person that did this to the dog. I hope someone will be able to take the pupster in and give her the love that she needs.

Jamie DePoy

View attachment 7244112

Does the guy need some money to take the dog to a vet? I would be more than happy to help. A Paypal address would be good enough.

Does the guy need some money to take the dog to a vet? I would be more than happy to help. A Paypal address would be good enough.
Seems like a GGWG small funding would not be bad... vet, food... help someone until a forever home can be found.

Hey @Maggot ... think you might be able to help nurse this guy back to health and find a home? The wolves would be great surrogate parents and you can bring him to help!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: TACC and 168BTHPM
Seems like a GGWG small funding would not be bad... vet, food... help someone until a forever home can be found.

Hey @Maggot ... think you might be able to help nurse this guy back to health and find a home? The wolves would be great surrogate parents and you can bring him to help!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Unfortunately, Nikita, the senior wolf here, is a heavy dominant and would perceive her as an intruder and likely kill her or make her life miserable. Sounds like she'll have a home soon. Fuck the POS that did that.

There is a certain place in Hell for the person that did this to the dog. I hope someone will be able to take the pupster in and give her the love that she needs.
That kind of shit pisses me off. I have a rescue dog that some asshole shot in the ass at some point in her life, I have her in pretty good shape but once in a while when I see her limping a little or feel the damage in her hip I'd like to find the sob that did that to her and return the favor. She doesn't let it get her down but loud noise scares the hell out of her. We modified dogs from their natural state to have them in our lives we owe them better.

Jamie DePoy

View attachment 7244112
View attachment 7244125

Crap like this is why torture was invented. Had to call my pup over so I could lie on the floor with him.

That kind of shit pisses me off. I have a rescue dog that some asshole shot in the ass at some point in her life, I have her in pretty good shape but once in a while when I see her limping a little or feel the damage in her hip I'd like to find the sob that did that to her and return the favor. She doesn't let it get her down but loud noise scares the hell out of her. We modified dogs from their natural state to have them in our lives we owe them better.
I’m no saint and no Sally Struthers (thank God), but every dog we have had was someone else’s castaway. They have all been great dogs. Most of them just need someone to like and someone who will take care of them. The payback is in spades.

I’m no saint and no Sally Struthers (thank God), but every dog we have had was someone else’s castaway. They have all been great dogs. Most of them just need someone to like and someone who will take care of them. The payback is in spades.
Yes somebody said
We give them our spare time, our spare food and our spare love. In return they give us everything they have. It's the best deal mankind has ever struck
I agree

There's probably a whole generation of 'Hiders who have no idea who Stanley is... or about Action Figure Therapy!

Sirhr

I guess I'm old, then.
AFT is hilarious.

This was my insulated water bottle on countless missions at "work":

IMG_4370.JPG

Edit to add:
Here. Go check out the merch:

Last edited:
While this is a great idea I just use a gun as a service animal. Whenever I feel stressed I just take it out and stroke it. I feel much better and all the people making me anxious leave the room like magic! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I wonder if I can use my HSA to buy an Emotional Support Barrett?

Cheers, Sirhr

Jamie DePoy

View attachment 7244112
View attachment 7244125
God bless him.