• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1F0039DF-666F-448E-ABDD-C9A48B237C19.png

You want a hot Mexican lady.

Selma Hayek.

Nothing further.

I will say, than when a latina lady dresses all sexy and you get caught by her checking it out (or drooling), it has been my experience they just give you a sly smile.
Couple times in my younger days it was a phone number and a date.

Vs many caucasian chicks who wear a similar outfit snd give you the stink-eye for checking them out.

And while I dont have a rule to not date a lady with ink, I am a fan of an non-inked body.

Shes
You want a hot Mexican lady.

Selma Hayek.

Nothing further.

I will say, than when a latina lady dresses all sexy and you get caught by her checking it out (or drooling), it has been my experience they just give you a sly smile.
Couple times in my younger days it was a phone number and a date.

Vs many caucasian chicks who wear a similar outfit snd give you the stink-eye for checking them out.

And while I dont have a rule to not date a lady with ink, I am a fan of an non-inked body.
She’s HOT all day and nite long, I’ve got a file full on each of my all time favorite female “Heros” (I call them) of current time. Show some later today, off to work now I go. ?

Reactions: TACC