• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Thanks Sirhr! That means a lot. In your boomer wisdom do you see any hope for the millennials?
Do you???

That should answer the question....

Btw, I was Born in the last two weeks of official baby boomdom. So really, I am more
gen X than my aged Hippie Woodstock pinko elders. So my Gen X comments back in the day were largely in jest.

And it’s early Boomers Who are really responsible for millennials!

Cheers, sirhr

P.S. Kurt Cobain Did kill himself....

Last edited:
1583700608183.png

I raised a couple millenials, both vetrans like thier father and grandfathers and thier great grandfathers.

Not all millennials suck.
And not all members of "The Greatest Generation" were great, either!

Parenting done right... is parenting done right!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Please be mindful of the cutoff ages of the different generations.

If you could legally buy alcohol on September 11 2001, not a millennial. If you were younger than kindergarten on that day, not a millennial. Birthdays between 1981 and 1996 are millenials (24-39 in 2020).

1997 and younger are gen Z's or the tide pod generation.

Please be mindful of the cutoff ages of the different generations.

If you could legally buy alcohol on September 11 2001, not a millennial. If you were younger than kindergarten on that day, not a millennial. Birthdays between 1981 and 1996 are millenials (24-39 in 2020).

1997 and younger are gen Z's or the tide pod generation.

If you are a whiney douchebag who gets triggered, sucks dicks and supports Bernie, you are a millenial. Even if you were born in 1937....

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr

Its almost time...do you see it?

View attachment 7268459
is that a recent photo? You must be way south? Still damn early for that up here in the Midwest.
My property has a 3.5’ diameter pine in the middle of my yard that gets a huge crop of morels every year at its base. I cut them and give them to friends and coworkers. Can usually fill a gallon bucket or a little more. Makes me very popular for 2-3 weeks. Lol