• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

For over one and a half thousand pages, it has been the subtle blend of hilarious memes, uplifting moments, history lessons, car chases, beatdowns, cat videos (somehow) and TnA that has made this the single greatest thread on the internet.

If you are too old, too gay, or too holier than thou to enjoy a beautiful pair of ski jumpers or a perpetually bouncing ass that one can stare at for minutes, then for shit sake scroll down and stfu.
You've obviously never been in a major airport with ONE FUCKING BAR of reception...................Or, some shithole hotel with same number of bars.

I'm not oblivious as to where to find tits, ass and pink vids/pics. Having to wade through that shit on the Hide with close to zero reception sucks balls.

I'm with J on this one. Tits/Tats/cameltoe is a major PITA when one is looking for something useful in the gun world.

1583804981387.png

When I was working EMS we handled so many outbreaks I can't even remember them all. Ask people what they did for the SARS or the H1N1... They look at you like you speaking another language. The only thing different about this one is the MSM and the democrats want to tie it to Trump. That's it and that's all. Oh yeah if your a CEO who's business model had your supply chain anchored in a third world country, you might want to rethink that. It will cost a little more but real Country's like the US have to pay for a health care system that doesn't involve a which doctor dancing around a fire with a voodoo doll and a dead chicken. Your work force will be healthy and on time. Seems like all the Clinton,Bush, and Obama trade deals weren't as good for business as they said.

Preach!

I'm 22 years in Fire/EMS. Last week this bullshit was brought up at C.E. Pretty much all the old hands said "same shit, different day".

As someone with a child born in 1998 that is Autistic and suffers from Crohn's disease diagnosed between age 7-10..... you won't hear any arguments from me. I'm pretty much convinced vaccines and antibiotics were the causes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nukes and Rick_3
For over one and a half thousand pages, it has been the subtle blend of hilarious memes, uplifting moments, history lessons, car chases, beatdowns, cat videos (somehow) and TnA that has made this the single greatest thread on the internet.

If you are too old, too gay, or too holier than thou to enjoy a beautiful pair of ski jumpers or a perpetually bouncing ass that one can stare at for minutes, then for shit sake scroll down and stfu.
Being too old doesn't have anything to do with getting tired of T&A, it just means you have to touch and smell it before getting excited.

As someone with a child born in 1998 that is Autistic and suffers from Crohn's disease diagnose between age 7-10..... you won't hear any arguments from me. I'm pretty much convinced vaccines and antibiotics were the causes.
You just have a bunch, or you have any proof?

Current studies are leaning towards autism being genetic.

As for Crohn's and antibiotics, I dont doubt that. Antibiotics do a lot of good, but I am not sure prior to 1995 anyone even understood that "good" bacteria could exist. Antibiotics do not discriminate they kill everything.

Which can wreak havoc on your guts.

Geez, don't be so mean and surly. If you don't get it, you don't get it. It's not your fault. If it needs to be explained, as has partially, you're good. You're a Noob, and possibly a Goat/Sheep/Neighbors Stray Dog Fucker. I dunno. How could I know? BUT, I'm a pretty darn good judge of character. And I think you have carnal knowledge:

Carnal knowledge is sexual intercourse between a male and female in which there is a degree of penetration of the woman's vagina by the man's penis. It is a necessary legal element of rape, child molestation, or consensual sexual relations with a female below the age of consent ("statutory rape").

with animals. But again, I dunno what I dunno........

You've obviously never been in a major airport with ONE FUCKING BAR of reception...................Or, some shithole hotel with same number of bars.

I'm not oblivious as to where to find tits, ass and pink vids/pics. Having to wade through that shit on the Hide with close to zero reception sucks balls.

I'm with J on this one. Tits/Tats/cameltoe is a major PITA when one is looking for something useful in the gun world.
You come to the motivational picture thread for something useful related to guns? Do you go to the barber to buy your groceries?

Geez, don't be so mean and surly. If you don't get it, you don't get it. It's not your fault. If it needs to be explained, as has partially, you're good. You're a Noob, and possibly a Goat/Sheep/Neighbors Stray Dog Fucker. I dunno. How could I know? BUT, I'm a pretty darn good judge of character. And I think you have carnal knowledge:

Carnal knowledge is sexual intercourse between a male and female in which there is a degree of penetration of the woman's vagina by the man's penis. It is a necessary legal element of rape, child molestation, or consensual sexual relations with a female below the age of consent ("statutory rape").

So one that disagrees with your morales/view is characterized "by good judgement" as a goat fucker? I question your claim.

• Sad
Reactions: 1J04
You come to the motivational picture thread for something useful related to guns? Do you go to the barber to buy your groceries?

Dude. It is Dude, right? I see the handle, @Bullfrog08 , and am some what perplexed. But maybe not. Call me crazy, but the 1st thing I thought of was instead of stuffing Gerbils up your ass, you chose Bullfrogs. Again, whom am I to judge your charcter. Butt 8? That's fucking AWESOME.

Now please. Get a clue. We're tired of hand feeding you gravely disabled idiots with the common sense that escapes you.......

Ah, buddy, I wouldn’t call your sister an animal, per se. That’s just mean spirited.

• Sad
Reactions: 1J04