• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

There have been a few guys who have climbed Mt. Everest (29000ft) without supplemental oxygen. They are exerting themselves much more and for a longer duration then a skydiver would. I think the danger zone for hypoxia is above 26000ft. But again, your physiological background, exertion, fitness, training, etc. all affect how long you can stay there.

It's not an apple to apple comparison to look at mountaineering and military high altitude parachuting. The danger for military parachutists isn't hypoxia so much as it is the Nitrogen related issues (ie: the bends) due to the rapid ascent/climb of an aircraft vs the weeks it takes a climber to ascend/descend so his body acclimates. Hence the parachutists pre breathing 100% O2 for 30 mins prior to ascending above 20k to reduce the amount of nitrogen in the body, as it will expand in the soft tissues as you rapidly ascend if not reduced/removed.

There is no set in stone altitude for hypoxia, as it is physiologically based on the person. If you are a smoker, poor health, lacking sleep,meds,diet, etc can influence when or if one person goes hypoxic and others are OK. It is generally agreed on that 13K feet MSL is the altitude to consider it as that is what the FAA Flight Level stipulates when operating an aircraft for more than 30 mins. That is not to say someone can't get hypoxic at a lower altitude as it happens all the time, just watch those low landers who try and walk up Pikes peak or try and do their normal work out at a higher altitude prior to acclimatization.Technically, when you yawn, you are experiencing a form of hypoxia.

mountaineering/parachuting/diving each have their specific issues when working at mids to extreme altitudes/depths. You cannot group them all together and assume what applies to one applies to the others across the board, it doesn't work that way. All of this is based on human physiology and laws of nature ,like Boyles law for example.

EDIT: OH YEAH, almost forgot....BOOBS!! :D

huge-black-tits-slut.jpg

Last edited:
I am sure I would have run a lot further than that guy did and I would not be looking back.

It's not an apple to apple comparison to look at mountaineering and military high altitude parachuting. The danger for military parachutists isn't hypoxia so much as it is the Nitrogen related issues (ie: the bends) due to the rapid ascent/climb of an aircraft vs the weeks it takes a climber to ascend/descend so his body acclimates. Hence the parachutists pre breathing 100% O2 for 30 mins prior to ascending above 20k to reduce the amount of nitrogen in the body, as it will expand in the soft tissues as you rapidly ascend if not reduced/removed.

There is no set in stone altitude for hypoxia, as it is physiologically based on the person. If you are a smoker, poor health, lacking sleep,meds,diet, etc can influence when or if one person goes hypoxic and others are OK. It is generally agreed on that 13K feet MSL is the altitude to consider it as that is what the FAA Flight Level stipulates when operating an aircraft for more than 30 mins. That is not to say someone can't get hypoxic at a lower altitude as it happens all the time, just watch those low landers who try and walk up Pikes peak or try and do their normal work out at a higher altitude prior to acclimatization.Technically, when you yawn, you are experiencing a form of hypoxia.

mountaineering/parachuting/diving each have their specific issues when working at mids to extreme altitudes/depths. You cannot group them all together and assume what applies to one applies to the others across the board, it doesn't work that way. All of this is based on human physiology and laws of nature ,like Boyles law for example.

huge-black-tits-slut.jpg

Now I'm feeling better.

Here ya go P30, and more fun than your dog if you have to spend the night out.
naked-skydiving-part-2-04.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's real. I remember an article about him in Reader's Digest back in the early '80s and I think this picture was in it. Also there was a pic of him using a pencil to operate a rotary dial telephone because his fingers would not fit in the finger holes.

Not sure if this is true:
e5pff9.jpg

That's pretty damn cool, where can I get one??

Ronald Reagan, the prophet:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tpH5L8zCtSk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's pretty damn cool, where can I get one??

Been trying to find that out myself. GIS the image and it comes up as Russian I believe.
I found these as similar ones. They say they'll make to your specs with any caliber.
Would make a cool retirement gift for a sniper.

Toll free

Last edited: