• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1584716173210.png

Anyone else find it funny that the same people that were calling Trump Hitler are now angrily demanding that he assume dictatorial powers?

Or angry reporters when he won't feed the frenzy with doom and gloom. Two of the usual suspects tried to prod him into doom and gloom hearsay during his press conference today. When one couldn't' get him to bite, the other cunt chastised him for NOT promoting panic and large death tolls.

Ol’timer story....when young my Mom had a bowl on the small kitchen table filled with ice water beginning in the morning filled with raw chunks of cauliflower broccoli turnip celery & carrots...great snacks. Regarding peas, now I would have have a gallon or so size paper bag filled with large peas in the pods and I’d sit with it in my lap, a trash can next to the chair and open those pods rake my thumb through it eat those until the bag was done... I NEVER see those at markets anymore. ?

Ol’timer story....when young my Mom had a bowl on the small kitchen table filled with ice water beginning in the morning filled with raw chunks of cauliflower broccoli turnip celery & carrots...great snacks. Regarding peas, now I would have have a gallon or so size paper bag filled with large peas in the pods and I’d sit with it in my lap, a trash can next to the chair and open those pods rake my thumb through it eat those until the bag was done... I NEVER see those at markets anymore. ?

Try a REAL farmer's market.

The part ot Italy that's been hit hard has less money the the Nigerian government. If you look at the other countries with free health AND a healthy economy they are, and will be, doing way better than countries without it.

There’s always some reason why your nonsense isn’t working.

is that a unwritten rule...never heard that before.
was trying to remember what rank my grandfather was but that was also a lot of years and changes ago

I think you need to see/read the modern Army Regs for awards. Then hear what people did in combat, then ask how long did it take for them to get the award........it's all BS.

Reactions: Rover31