• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Ebola River
Democratic Republic of the Congo

So they sometimes name a sickness after where it originated ?

who da thunk
Marburg... first identified in Marburg, Germany. Ebola Mayinga, the airborne strain, named after a nurse who got the disease with no patient contact. Hantavirus from Hantan River in Korea... first Identified in Korean war as Korean Hemoragic(sp?) Fever.

All racist...

And... with this kind of logic, maybe we should be rooting for the virus. The reset might be a good idea.

Sirhr

He sounds a bit upset. By looking at his inventory, or lack thereof, I am guessing that he is pissed that the country is in lock down and he can't get out of town to enjoy his pot of gold.
Trump was bad for the gun business and then the virus and the zombie apocalypse!!
He's upset at all the immediate gratification, new gun buyers that are the California sheeple coming to buy guns for the first time and surprised that all these laws are in place.

That would be the cherry on top of this shit
Imagination-Spongebob.jpg

Reactions: Edgecrusher

Latino."

Definitions for Racial and Ethnic Categories
The Revisions to OMB Directive 15 defines each racial and ethnic category as follows:

• American Indian or Alaska Native. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America), and who maintains tribal affiliation or community attachment.
  • Asian. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.
  • Black or African American. A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa. Terms such as "Haitian" or "Negro" can be used in addition to "Black or African American."
  • Hispanic or Latino. A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race. The term, "Spanish origin," can be used in addition to "Hispanic or Latino."
  • Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.
  • White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

He sounds a bit upset. By looking at his inventory, or lack thereof, I am guessing that he is pissed that the country is in lock down and he can't get out of town to enjoy his pot of gold.
Trump was bad for the gun business and then the virus and the zombie apocalypse!!

I think he's pissed 'cause he spent the day dealing with idiots.

Latino."

Definitions for Racial and Ethnic Categories
The Revisions to OMB Directive 15 defines each racial and ethnic category as follows:

• American Indian or Alaska Native. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America), and who maintains tribal affiliation or community attachment.
  • Asian. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.
  • Black or African American. A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa. Terms such as "Haitian" or "Negro" can be used in addition to "Black or African American."
  • Hispanic or Latino. A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race. The term, "Spanish origin," can be used in addition to "Hispanic or Latino."
  • Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.
  • White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

Caucasian, Negro, Mongoloid or various combinations of the three.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love me some Clint! How dyou think that dude felt the rest of the weekend with The Eyes Of God burning holes through him?!!!

While not motivational, I just want to add a comment. Over 20 years ago I got married, it was late in life for me. In one fell swoop I got a GSD, a 13 year old step daughter that was not happy to move out of New York City, a wife, & out laws. The whole kit.

The daughter became accustomed to the smell of gun oil when she came in the house & I was ‘cleaning’. Her question would be, which one you cleaning now? I can smell it coming in from the back porch!

Fast forward to now, when I see a ‘daily motivation’ I can send her, she gets them from my iPad. Please do not try to bad mouth guns to her, while she does not shoot (I think it is the noise) she is very pro gun.

So, after all of that, thank you @sirhrmechanic for your range card & social distance postings.

Maxwell

I’ve been able to overcome the “I don’t want to shoot animals” with my girls, their friends and some of my friends by getting them to shoot rocks on the back stops. Once they see the dust fly and watch the rocks break into smaller pieces it is ON.
Created several rock-killing, gravel-making young ladies after teaching the basics of marksmanship to them.
One in particular is a rock massacre-er. She is buying different guns to kill rocks, now at a distance. Fun to watch her mature in her quest to create dust.