• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1585830766655.png

Funnily enough, I bet if this was your garage/shed, you would know exactly where each and every tool is
True. I got a third tool box so I could actually have a place for the rest of my tools. Now I’m looking through the tool boxes and can’t find shit. When the tools were laying on the work bench I knew where everything was. I’m hesitant to rearrange the tool boxes for fear of starting over the learning curve.

Very cool Find... if your neighbor was using Scott reagent... the white stuff tested for cocaine. The silver certificates stopped being printed c. Late 50s and I think are collectible.

Did you do any research on who the owner was? Be interesting historical lead to track down! If the owner was ‘interesting’ then you may have a really valuable historical artifact.

Amazing! Pm me if you want some help tracking down the owner/address. It might make an interesting article somewhere!

Cheers, Sirhr
I did try to find the previous owner. I lived in Virginia when I bought the rifle, the address for him was in Nebraska. I took the stuff back to the gun shop where I bought the rifle and asked them is that was who they bought the rifle from, but it wasn't. No telling how many people owned that rifle through the years.

Reactions: Barneybdb
The only dudes who need a warning label on that are the ones who don’t understand that she is a “one time use”....not girlfriend material

bench

I think it is also a warning not to raw dog it. Something like "Warning! Sleeping with this person even one time will result in a high likelihood of catching herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, or any previously unknown sexually transmitted disease."

I think it is also a warning not to raw dog it. Something like "Warning! Sleeping with this person even one time will result in a high likelihood of catching herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, or any previously unknown sexually transmitted disease."

Exactly. One would be batter off licking doorknobs in China.

On the other hand, someone else may look at those warning labels as advertisements; "said the spider to the fly."