• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1586925042319.png

That is a jet fighter?

I thought it was one of those WW II gliders you hear about.

Personally I did not think they could get enough ground speed with that tractor to get it in the air,

but evidently I don't know that much about aircraft.
I cant find the story, but from what I remember, a weapons collector got one in Florida. It was either from a defector or an importer, I have a case of CRS. Anyway he got it with functioning cannons. The ATF wasn't very happy.

I cant find the story, but from what I remember, a weapons collector got one in Florida. It was either from a defector or an importer, I have a case of CRS. Anyway he got it with functioning cannons. The ATF wasn't very happy.
HOPE he got to KEEP THEM!! Quite the conversation piece, “That? Oh that’s just my new MIG 21, it’s pretty cool...the cannons still work, too.” ?

Okie Davis
April 12 at 5:58 PM
Just left Walmart where a lady asked me what kind of dog i had. I said a GSD service dog. Very rudely she yells what type of service? I said he is a BLD. What's a BLD? She asked as she has her face in my dog's face allowing him to lick her......Now with a straight face I said "He is my butt licking dog. I can't find any toilet paper anywhere because of all you hoarding ass people, so he licks my ass clean...... The cashier lost it and walked away from the register.

1586968144913.png