• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

3ehe5yha.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605

Well, this thread turned back to shit!

Yeah. Someone said earlier something along the lines of what motivates some may not motivate others...... What they didn't say was what motivates some, may make others want to gouge out their eyes with molten hot spears of glass. Just sayin.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sSUXTFceilo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I want one of those dashcams like every single damned Russian has.

Zetronix Online store Zetronix

I've got one for my car. I wish Id had it a couple of years ago when I got backed into and the woman got a witness to lie. Could be extremely helpful if you ever had a run in with a less than honorable LEO. I sprung for one of the pen cams as well.

Zetronix | Zetronix.com
Zetronix Online store Zetronix
3,633reviews forzetronix.com

Virtual Video Glasses, Video Pens & Much More!

Play video games. PM me for a 21 day free trial.

how about a sniper's hide video game?

you have to qualify to go to the next stage by making correct range / wind estimations on a range, giving you "life" on the amount you get correct. correct IPHY vs. MOA vs. MIL calculations / conversions gives you extra credits for building your own "competition rifle" and other gear to use.

some "snipery" stuff with airsoft rangers, trolls, etc as targets of oppurtunity, tips given by Greg L." like an obie wan "use the force" type of thing, Vjpunisher and boltripper telling what you did wrong in their own special way to keep it entertaining.

lady gaga paying in the background, for LL.

shoot the moles off the fat chick's ass for shankster

it would be an instant classic, up there with space invaders or mario brothers, but with more interesting characters.

I lived in Durham for several years... on Bluestone Road down near the Morrisville border and near the Triangle. I know that EXACT bridge... and your video is just classic! I remember back in the early 1990's that the bridge was a 10-50 magnet. Just like the video shows. I can't believe that it's still attracting so many decapitations. Thanks for posting. I am just rolling on the floor with that.

Cheers and thanks for making my day!

Sirhr