• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Don't remember seeing this one posted.
Billy.jpg

Puppy tattoo
Pierced nipples
Need better pic but possible other piercing
I'm a pretty big fan of Wicked Weasel swimsuit models.
They have a way with fabric..
I'll leave this right here:

Reactions: uffduh and 1moaoff
Best beer I know, and as a German native I know some of them and do have genes of generations of beerdrinking anchestors in me.

There are some more over here in Germany of course, but this one is my favourite (after 40years of experience).
Sorry folks, I´ve tasted some American yellow waters, but none of them would have earned the designation "beer".

:p
The best German beer I ever had was Schwabenbrau Bock beer that I had in Stuttgart-Vaihingen. I normally could easily hold my own with beer, but two tankards of that at the festival definitely got me little woozy.

I quit drinking beer when I returned to the States.

You'll enjoy this quote:

If you sent American beer out to be analyzed, the lab would probably phone up and say "Your horse has diabetes."

-- Sharyn McCrumb, "Bimbos of the Death Sun"

Small world.... a good friend of mine's brand new Buick Le Saber convertible was destroyed that day. To hear his firsthand account of the situation would put you in stitches. He was a Military Arms Collector, HK Importer, well recognized Thompson Tommy Gun Collector and him and his wife were just great salt of the earth people.

For those of you that still barbeque with Kingsford Charcoal Briquettes he was a longtime executive of Kingsford and retired with them.

He said "the wind shifted and those *******idiots still went ahead and detonated!"

Oregon government and bureaucracies haven't changed much.

Oregon government could screw up a wet dream.
Mail-in ballots, automatic registration at the DMV and licenses for illegals means that the ruling party will never lose power. John Kitzhaber lost the initial count for his third term as governor, then lost the recount. His people just kept going down into the basement of the Multnomah County (Portland) courthouse and kept finding boxes of uncounted ballots until he won. This whole debacle has been memory-holed. Wikipedia just says he won the election and lists the final tally of votes.

Mail-in ballots, automatic registration at the DMV and licenses for illegals means that the ruling party will never lose power. John Kitzhaber lost the initial count for his third term as governor, then lost the recount. His people just kept going down into the basement of the Multnomah County (Portland) courthouse and kept finding boxes of uncounted ballots until he won. This whole debacle has been memory-holed. Wikipedia just says he won the election and lists the final tally of votes.
That's exactly how Christine Gregoir won, in Wa. Old snaggletooth lost the first two recounts, then, miraculously, won the third and became governor. The demonrat party is rife with stories like this. Take a look at Wasserman-Shultz in Fla. and other districts where the dirty D won in a completely red area. At what point does the govt. become non-essential?

Reactions: Zorrosdens