• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

6400A172-1562-4EF4-A946-95080E8C2EEB.jpeg
A819AF19-B43C-457A-8B44-86DF4315695B.jpeg

And the first group to die. Oh no, not me! I've seen enough of Star Trek (original) to know those red-shirted security guys are the first to get it. Do you know what a Horta does when it sees red? It leaves those guys as a greasy little smoking smear.

Horta the silicone life form or Horta the boar?

So you don't think they will surrender their weapons?

Every gun owning free man (and woman) who surrenders their weapons to an authoritarian despot is a knife cut to the collective of gun owning free citizens all over the world. Inflict enough knife cuts that draw blood and even the strongest of creatures will eventually die from blood loss. We must remember that every time we see gun control measures being implemented somewhere, anywhere.

Every gun owning free man (and woman) who surrenders their weapons to an authoritarian despot is a knife cut to the collective of gun owning free citizens all over the world. Inflict enough knife cuts that draw blood and even the strongest of creatures will eventually die from blood loss. We must remember that every time we see gun control measures being implemented somewhere, anywhere.

While I certainly agree, my remark was sarcastic. I suspect the vast majority will comply and bleed to death.

While I certainly agree, my remark was sarcastic. I suspect the vast majority will comply and bleed to death.

Unfortunately, that is how I saw it too upon the latest news from today. Those images of the rifles in Australia being steamrolled have not been forgotten. However, it only takes 3% to make a difference. The main thing to consider, is how much current and priming charge will it take to detonate this 3% and not cause it to merely deflagrate...

Reactions: TACC and jrassy
Unfortunately, that is how I saw it too upon the latest news from today. Those images of the rifles in Australia being steamrolled have not been forgotten. However, it only takes 3% to make a difference. The main thing to consider, is how much current and priming charge will it take to detonate this 3% and not cause it to merely deflagrate...

Sadly, I think Canada will go low order detonation...at best. The US? We'll see.