• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

agvw_zps15fa9e3e.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

KUT1Mts.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: There is word that Jim Kelly has been flown to a New York City Hospital. This comes after word that the Hall of Fame quarterback's cancer is not only back, but has started to spread.

Jim's oldest daughter, Erin, posted this picture on Instagram of the former Bills quarterback and her in a hospital bed. She said, "Watching the Syracuse game with daddy. He's my buddy! Love him so much!"

Not to be "that guy". But this motivates the hell out of me to:
1 - cherish every second I have with my loved ones
2 - live every day as best as I can
3 - be a good role model for my kids and friends
4 - take a minute and enjoy the "little things" in life
5 - don't take a second of this life for granted
6 - be stronger than all my vices

I say this as a father of 2 beautiful girls, and as of late summer last year a cancer survivor. Don't think it cant happen to you. I was 29 years old and in my peak physical condition when I got lung cancer. I never smoked a day in my life and everyday PT my ass off. It don't discriminate and you cant hide from it. I was lucky enough to be able to overcome it and now 5 1/2 years later I am no longer a patient I am a survivor. It has made me a better person in more ways than I could imagine. It has made me mentally tougher, and taught me what it means to have no limits. It has taught me what the real definition of pushing yourself and sucking it up is. It has taught me life lessons that I would have never had a chance to learn, like what this life is all about and what is truly important. I have been truly blessed to have had this terrible disease and come out on top. There are so many that are not as lucky, and I feel for them all and their families.

Let this motivate you to stay strong, be in tune to your body, give support to those who need it, and not just live life but enjoy it. Semper Fi - Jesse

Last edited: