• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1589335717263.png

Separation anxiety… I’m almost speechless… Just start yelling at him, telling him what a whiny bitch he is until he brakes… Then Id make him run around the BMT until he passed out… What’s one more article 15 when it comes to breaking in new recruits?

Last edited:
View attachment 7323613

she has come under heavy criticism from multiple unintended casualties of the freelance industry for whom the broad and vague legislation has caused massive losses of income and opportunity. Most notably from freelance writers, for whom the AB5 language on the number of submissions allowable to one company (35 per year) are by Gonzalez's own admission completely arbitrary and by writers testimony a very low number.[6]

In 2015, The Atlantic called her as "the California Democrat setting the national agenda."[7] In December 2016, POLITICO Magazine named her one of its Top 50 "thinkers, doers and visionaries transforming American politics."[8]
My money is on Musk. Atlas shrugged.

Here is what motivates me. Not ornate or flashy it was my grandfather’s gun he ordered in 1965, it was probably the most expensive thing he owned then. 7x57 Mauser with the double set trigger. Once it is set, you better have proper trigger discipline. A lot of black tails met their end from this. It will never leave my family.
93362AD2-F083-4B13-B89A-6537AD128ECB.jpeg
78E059A8-73C6-4607-B494-8A3C357D55AA.jpeg
CB8AC71F-9A77-4195-A7AD-C87ADC392F8E.jpeg

Here is what motivates me. Not ornate or flashy it was my grandfather’s gun he ordered in 1965, it was probably the most expensive thing he owned then. 7x57 Mauser with the double set trigger. Once it is set, you better have proper trigger discipline. A lot of black tails met their end from this. It will never leave my family. View attachment 7324651

Nice rifle, but it looks like it says "Steyr" to me, it even has the Steyr logo, so it is not a Mauser.

Nice rifle, but it looks like it says "Steyr" to me, it even has the Steyr logo, so it is not a Mauser.
Sorry, the caliber is a 7mm mauser or 7x57. My phone capitalized it. I put both, because most have only hear of one or the other. I could have written it more clearly. My dad wrote the serial number down and found a Steyr rep at a guide show. The rep pulled out a book and looked it up. Found my grandpa’s name and the date it was made.

Sorry, the caliber is a 7mm mauser or 7x57. My phone capitalized it. I put both, because most have only heard of one or the other. I could have written it more clearly. My dad wrote the serial number down and found a Steyr rep at a guide show. The rep pulled out a book and looked it up. Found my grandpa’s name and the date it was made.
Fixed typo and I’m not OCD.

Here is what motivates me. Not ornate or flashy it was my grandfather’s gun he ordered in 1965, it was probably the most expensive thing he owned then. 7x57 Mauser with the double set trigger. Once it is set, you better have proper trigger discipline. A lot of black tails met their end from this. It will never leave my family. View attachment 7324650View attachment 7324651View attachment 7324652

Nothing makes a weapon more valuable than family history. Hope the younger ones understand the bigger picture in that value.

All the good knights were leaving for the Crusades.

One knight told his best friend, "My bride is without doubt one of the most beautiful women in the world. It would be a terrible waste if no man could have her.

Therefore, as my best and most trusted friend, I am leaving you the key to her chastity belt to use should I not return from the Crusade."

The company of knights were only a mile or so out of town when they noticed a cloud of dust approaching.

Thinking it might be an important message from the town the column halted.

A horseman approached. It was the knight's best friend.

He yells, "Hey, you gave me the wrong key!!"

All the good knights were leaving for the Crusades.

One knight told his best friend, "My bride is without doubt one of the most beautiful women in the world. It would be a terrible waste if no man could have her.

Therefore, as my best and most trusted friend, I am leaving you the key to her chastity belt to use should I not return from the Crusade."

The company of knights were only a mile or so out of town when they noticed a cloud of dust approaching.

Thinking it might be an important message from the town the column halted.

A horseman approached. It was the knight's best friend.

He yells, "Hey, you gave me the wrong key!!"

You laugh you lose?

Lost... HARD...
anim_lol.gif

Reactions: hermosabeach
Me thinks he was referring to the cartridge chambering, not the manufacturer of the rifle.

7.92x57 Mauser...

9x19mm Luger...

7.62x25 Tokarev...

It'll be super awesome if Kriss or FNH releases a mini bullpup PDW chambered in 7.62 Tokarev. That cartridge was way ahead of it's time and deserves some well needed recognition for it's potential in modern and near-future uses, especially by armed civilians...

Reactions: OldSF MJT and lash
yep, but he is missing the loaded Toyota Tacoma in tow.

just saw MadDuner's comment. Must be true.
It looks like any road that heads south to Mexico.
They must be running out of Toyotas to tow.

HAHHAHAHAAHA yup lol. That was always the worst part of driving back to SV from Tucson. Comical but come the fuck on.

• Haha
Reactions: Zorrosdens
Here is what motivates me. Not ornate or flashy it was my grandfather’s gun he ordered in 1965, it was probably the most expensive thing he owned then. 7x57 Mauser with the double set trigger. Once it is set, you better have proper trigger discipline. A lot of black tails met their end from this. It will never leave my family. View attachment 7324650View attachment 7324651View attachment 7324652
I would have liked to have known your grandpa....there's a man who knew what time it was.

Reactions: 22Hshots