• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1242870974771_zpse13d0336.gif

I'll have that, with an order of KY on the side....
Seriously, those ads for Planet Fitness piss me off! "Judgement free zone" and then they tell you what you can't do!

Ohhhh HHEEEEELLLLLLLLL NOOOO!!!!!!!

I hate those nasty fuckers, them, GejiGeji centipedes, and monster roaches always everywhere in houses in Japan. Made for a long night if I was not able to get them outside. They are "harmless" but fuck that.

I HATE spiders, if that was in my house it would be so dead I'd be patching sheet rock!

Damn ^^^ I liked the fire fighter at the higher up the ladder throwing stuff at the other for fighter trying to get him to stop climbing.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

You know what peeves me. you get all these people giving Planet Fitness a hard time for the no "lunk Head" rules after they sign up. Look, you agreed to the terms and rules when you signed on the dotted line. You thought the $10/ month deal blew every other muscle head gym out of the water so you agreed.

So here's my question: Are you an honest man or not (or woman). If you are then shut the F up and abide by the rules YOU agreed to. If you are not honest then get the hell out since you signed under false pretenses.

Where are men of honor??? What happened to real men who's word is their bond? Where are the TRUE warriors who follow the code of Bushido?

okay rant off...

Show more boobies!

If you want a good laugh...

My wife just came in from shopping at WallyWorld. She said she was talking to her sister, who works there, when a real (?) it... walked by. It was a man...dressed like a woman. She said the name tag said Mandy. But wife's sister said "her" pay check said Charles... She said it may not have been so bad, but it was so ugly his parents had to hang a pork shop around his neck to get the dog to play with him.

Go figure.

If you want a good laugh...

My wife just came in from shopping at WallyWorld. She said she was talking to her sister, who works there, when a real (?) it... walked by. It was a man...dressed like a woman. She said the name tag said Mandy. But wife's sister said "her" pay check said Charles... She said it may not have been so bad, but it was so ugly his parents had to hang a pork shop around his neck to get the dog to play with him.

Go figure.

WalMart... a place where you can find anything. Well, except dignity and self-respect. ;-)

And yet... I still shop there.

Cheers,

Sirhr

his parents had to hang a pork shop around his neck

A pork shop, hmmmm?

Sounds like a place I'd like to visit.

Walk in the door and ask "Where's the bacon?"
1syellow1.gif

Tramp REALLY! But I bet you are motivated looking at that "tramp". You should keep your negative comments to yourself and just enjoy the pics.

The only thing that those pictures motivate me to do is check in at our local clinic for a pecker swab. I'm sorry but when I see a girl that I've had as a customer since she was 12 and know her family, it's a bit shocking to see her on this site as spank bank fodder.