• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

th

Bikini taser

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=f9244f99adcc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re post 8878, Heroin or other shite, it's all bad. Today I had to speak to several family members and tell them how and why their brother, ex husband died. They were looking for answers & gave them all the details. Short story is guy was severely dope sick and hurled himself off a 4th floor ledge on a street. A number of people witnessed it. Guy leaves behind an x-wife and 11 year old kid + a heart broken mother and brother. That nice looking chick will be looking real different in about 6 months if she keeps that up. Nothing glamorous about hard drugs.

tucker301,

Have you taken leave of your senses....
I had to turn my head away and squint through the corner of my eye hoping the nightmare would end.

I never scrolled down a page so F^&*ing fast.

Last edited:
almost 300, just sayin'

-----and on the 300th page of the motivational pic thread v2 a poll was inserted to vote for the top 3 motivational pics

-----the winner gets sent $1.00 donated from the regulars via paypal

-----to put towards a lap dance at the local titty bar (PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN)

-----now that's motivational!

my vote goes to tucker, sirmechanic, yotcaller or 168bthpm for all the good work they do in support of V2 (if not just for the T&A, but some of the funniest stuff out there)