• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

PracticalThriftyHeterodontosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Octopus escaping death by riding the eel

I see you have raised him well. When my grandson was born, I told his mom 'only 5 years until I teach him to play with matches'. She was not amused... he's 15 now.
I told my daughter when my grand daughter turn 5 I was going to teach her to put mayonnaise in squirt guns. She was not amused either.

My father left a good bit of his life experiences in Europe in 1944 and 1945. He died hating Nazis. As a Christian, he said that was one sin he could never clear up but he thought that God would understand. Time doesn't heal all wounds, it just makes them forgotten. A Nazi is a Nazi until the day they die.

And trust me I get this, having been on a two way firing range myself. And I have been told to let go, and it is hard....and this is going on 30 years. And it really makes it hard when you know the same _____ is still going on. And being just a bit Jewish myself I do see it, both in your fathers war and mine.

My uncles war was Vietnam, he was a man haunted by demons and was not happy at all when I decided to do what I did at 18, then really upset with the decision to jump out of airplanes, Then the idea of running around where it was just you and your team. He said do it, and get out alive, do it long enough and even if you do get out alive part of you will be dead. Even how ate up this man way.....think drinking a beer in a grocery store (it was the 70's) he never voiced any real "hate" of the vietnamese people, north or south, or any of the ethnic "tribes". It will always be there, always eat at you, you never heal from that wound and you must let go of it on your own. I do try, it is a hard thing to do. But it is best all the way around.