• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Atlanta National Guard??

That's a bunch of bullshit. If I was there CO, I would be relieving the on-site OIC of command and start court martial proceedings against him/her and everyone else that thought they could act like Madonna in BDUs.

They were sent there to do a job and not dance around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots.

9412C956-2F25-42A4-B17C-3083CEDFC7EF.jpeg

That's a bunch of bullshit. If I was there CO, I would be relieving the on-site OIC of command and start court martial proceedings against him/her and everyone else that thought they could act like Madonna in BDUs.

They were sent there to do a job and not dance around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots.

If you were Their CO you would probably be able to spell like a KC faggot instead of an inbread fucker from Arkansas too, but chu taint tat smart er ya?

It's Atlanta, so...