• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1D6FAB73-AFDC-433F-88AD-6B0510F55325.jpeg

20$ is 20$ take your judgement and be gone! Otherwise what @Dirty D does for 20$ is none of your concern.

Also that's why poors stay poor, you need to understand the scale of 20$ 20x a day on top of normal income!!!
🤣

20$ is 20$ take your judgement and be gone! Otherwise what @Dirty D does for 20$ is none of your concern.

Also that's why poors stay poor, you need to understand the scale of 20$ 20x a day on top of normal income!!!
🤣
While stationed at Treasure Island (San Fancisco) in 1971, we took a new guy who seemed OK to town to see Steve Miller on Friday night liberty. As usual there, a guy walked up behind us jingling change in his pocket. The FNG asked what was going on, and after we explained, he said "so you're telling me this guy wants to SMD AND GIVE me $10? We said yeah, and he was gone. Funny, it was a transient station and he was gone in a month, but he did his own thing after that and didn't hang with us again.

I have a stash that I’ve dreamed of unleashing on Dirty D sometimes, all sorts of dastardly images I have crossed upon, but discretion has prevailed....SO FAR....ending with a quote we all know so well...”You’re Welcome!” 🤙
Oh please don’t throw me in that briar patch br‘er bear!...